Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing really new to add, I've found a home for him in my collection... but aside from that just waiting on the arrival of FML head.

Joker has a found a home also, but Takara Bats has shipped, so this shelf will be a Batman/Joker shelf only. And I've already given back Wyatt's hat.
DSC06699.jpg

Slade, your set looks great! Love the Joker hat!

Great news guys! I have FINALLY finished the set that was before the Jokers, namely, the Craig Bonds, so now, I am back full force on the Jokers.

I did start the tans and drippys, but they are not done yet. There are quite a few drippys, with a lot of detail, so they may take me the rest of the weekend to finish, but that doesn't mean I am not working on the standard whitefaced ones also, so...
It is a good day! PROGRESS!
Know these are coming soon! I would love to have them done by next weekend, ready for shipping! :rock

Thanks for the patience guys. It is a real honor to help you guys finish this amazing run of figures. It was always my hope to be able to make whole ones like this for you all, but with no real time for that kind of run, it was just not to be. At least you have excellent figures for finished (and variants too) Jokers, at long last.

I still say, can't those yellow shirts be dyed orange? Has anyone tried it yet? If just one of you would, all the others would follow. I know mine would be in the Rit not ten minutes after arrival! Just a suggestion. He would look SO much better if you all did. :D

Anyway, Joker heads are on a roll! :rotfl

Great news indeed Les. This weekend, really? You are cranking it Bro.:D

I can't wait to pics of both drippy and flesh Joker Heads.. but the drippys have my full attention. Gonna rock.

Here is a shot of both types, the tan-madeup, and a drippy
(I don't have a beret to show it off properly, so pretend...:D )

Jokers05.jpg

Jokers04.jpg

More to come as I get all these done.

Thanks for waiting guys. I promise these will be all done by Sunday, for shipping out early next week.

Jesus, Les.... :eek

THOSE ARE THE BEST HEADS EVER!!!!!!

They look so real, even the damn teeth glisten!

I wanted the white face, but that drippy is so damn cool. Now I'm :confused:

Jokers05.jpg

Jokers04.jpg

Thanks for waiting guys. I promise these will be all done by Sunday, for shipping out early next week.

OH. MY. GOD! AMAZING LES!

Jokers05.jpg

Jokers04.jpg

Jesus, Les.... :eek

THOSE ARE THE BEST HEADS EVER!!!!!!

They look so real, even the damn teeth glisten!

I wanted the white face, but that drippy is so damn cool. Now I'm :confused:

Bump for you all...

EDIT: Pjam beat me.

Holy cow Les!!! Those are both unbelievable :rock Makes me wish I could afford to get all 3... but I'll be content with just a white :lol

I really wish I had 2 Jokers to display both White Face and Drippy Face with the appropriate hats. But at $170, I can only have one.

Like Coco, I'm gonna have Joker Classic. Tha Les Joker head just has the greatest expression -- total Jack. As much as the Century head is well done for what it is, it really pales in comparison...pun intended, Joker after all. :D

You guys are killing me here with these posts. Its making me want to buy that Joker figure and Les's Jokers are crazy!!!!!!

Fantastic work Les. I really like the way you capture Nicholsons eyes, with that half rolling up into the skull and half I am bored stupid you cretins look he does.

I was wondering why you didn't choose to use that look on the drippy Joker. Anyway, give me that spacey look and everything will be fine, fine, fine. And dandy, don't forget dandy. Sweet goings on in the Les household, mmmmm yeah.

Back