Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mk46 new faceplate doesn't look as awkward on screen, might have to rethink my position on not buying this fig.
Haha yeah it looks alot better than the 45! I cant wait too

must get mk.46. question is 1/6 or 1/4.....life just got a lot more complicated :slap

Theres no plans in making a 1/4 of this suit yet o_O. but 1/6 scale is a no brainer!

But you could always double up on peeps :monkey3 Two is better than one :lol

Naw :lol I stopped doing that. I'm gonna start saving up for my own place so I can't be buying every HT that's coming out. Passed in the stealth VII and III already and passing on Ant-Man too

Haha yeah it looks alot better than the 45! I cant wait too

Theres no plans in making a 1/4 of this suit yet o_O. but 1/6 scale is a no brainer!

LOL. People love sweating over decisions for suits which are still months away from confirmation that they'll even be made. It's like sweating over buying the Hot Toys "Old" Luke Skywalker figure for The Force Awakins, when the sequel is coming out.. and the other question being sixth or quarter scale Luke?

:thud: How could you?! :panic:

Just messing :lol do what you gotta do. Sounds like you have your priorities straight!

I just like his CW look much better

And I hope I do... I'm putting 20% of my paycheck into my 401k and I'm scrounging to keep up with HTs and life :lol

I had hoped the Black Panther costume look better. Disappointing first glimpse of it for me. I hope it ends up looking better with an upgrade or something.

I had hoped the Black Panther costume look better. Disappointing first glimpse of it for me. I hope it ends up looking better with an upgrade or something.
How could they improve it? It's an all black suit. It's pretty much Marvel's Batman outfit. Works better in the dark than in broad daylight.

I think they nailed the design but lighting will play a huge role. It's also going to be a mix of practical and VFX.

“It’s a combination of a practical costume and VFX. It’s a vibranium weave, a mesh, almost like a chainmail. Luminescence is something we have to do in post,” says Joe Russo. That the Black Panther’s suit is made out of vibranium should not come as a surprise – Age Of Ultron established that Wakanda is the MCU’s source of vibranium, the near-unbreakable metal out of which Cap’s shield is forged. Taking on a guy clad in that entire metal is going to be tricky.

L34bPqX.gif

tumblr_nmp9e73Z4h1ushyv6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
So I just saw the trailer on the Jimmy Kimmel show I DVR'd. I wasn't too impressed with it. But then I realized Kimmel saying "You can watch the full trailer online." Also I recall Chris Evans saying "I have the teaser trailer" when he was introducing it. I didn't see Black Panther or the scene with Steve and the helicopter and some of the fights. I guess it wasn't the full 2:30 and will watch on Youtube. At least Star Wars will have the full one on the big screen.

I like Falcon's fight moves, Scarlet Witch flying, Cap chasing Black Panther, and Cap holding the helicopter.

I also notice Jimmy Kimmel always has all the good guests compared to other talk shows. He has the Star Wars cast, he had the whole Avengers cast at one point playing Family Feud.

So I just saw the trailer on the Jimmy Kimmel show I DVR'd. I wasn't too impressed with it. But then I realized Kimmel saying "You can watch the full trailer online." Also I recall Chris Evans saying "I have the teaser trailer" when he was introducing it. I didn't see Black Panther or the scene with Steve and the helicopter and some of the fights. I guess it wasn't the full 2:30 and will watch on Youtube. At least Star Wars will have the full one on the big screen.

I like Falcon's fight moves, Scarlet Witch flying, Cap chasing Black Panther, and Cap holding the helicopter.

I also notice Jimmy Kimmel always has all the good guests compared to other talk shows. He has the Star Wars cast, he had the whole Avengers cast at one point playing Family Feud.

Kimmel is on ABC, the ABC Network is owned by Disney. Disney owns Marvel and Star Wars. There you go :lol

What is the explanation for BP being faster than Cap?

He's a cat, duh. Lol

Anyway..until they release the movie that's not a question anyone can answer without a guess. It could be like the comics or not. No way to know at this point

Back