Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just as long as they don't have her in the Miley Cyrus Butch cut Scar is sporting lately, I'm cool with the different styles

I LOVE Scar Jo's current hairstyle. She can basically be 90;s Natasha if she wanted to, which I personally really like but do love the longer hair more. I rather would have had her sport the 90's hairdo in Age of Ultron but we just got the same one from Avengers.

This was on her way to the set of Civil War and people thought she dyed her hair maybe because Nat had to go into hiding and changed her look but yeah, i'd just love to see the 90's hair eventually.

scarlett-johansson-600x800.jpg

Black-Widow-Gray-Suit-580x293.jpg

Just got my SH Figuarts Mark 45 in today, couldn't help but take this pic after seeing the Civil War trailer:

12276870_1630899623797315_378140409_n.jpg

What is wrong with you! I need a Emily Van Camp figure! I'm in love with her too! :rotfl

That my friend is the same thing i wanted to ask Brainy long time ago. Lol

Well maybe Martin cought Sharon, and she's handcuffed. Explaining why cap n falcon have to surrender their shield n wing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tumblr_mesoisc6d21r83l0ao1_500.gif

:rotfl yeah she's the most wanted figure from the CW for me

She's been on multiple merch/promo pics over Scarlet Witch (including some mugs) so I think she'll have a pretty big role, not to mention Emily's name being so high on the castlist. I think your chances are high.

My most wanted is def Winter Soldier. I'll prob grab Steve, Tony and Sharon though too. Scarlet Witch as well maybe.

I wonder when the running scene with SW takes place. It seems odd if she was only in the beginning or in the end, yet she doesn't seem to have a big role. I think Olsen said she didn't film that long for the movie... don't know for sure though.

Here's a photo of the mugs I was talking about. She's the second "E" in the freedom one. Most notable, the "Whose side are you on?" Where she's on a team of three with Bucky and Cap, vs Tony, Nat and Panther. (I would def display Cap, Bucky and Sharon if they team up in the film together)
TcLCouj.jpg

You can see her in this zoomed in photo battle one under Black Widow too.
I6B3Nv1.png

Russo's did her character dirty in Winter Soldier so hopefully they will make up for it in this one.

Sharon Carter is too important for Captain America for her to not be prominent IMO.

Back