Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have to think by now Tony has figured out a way to prevent his suits being affected by an EMP blast. Unless Hawkeye has some new arrows we haven't seen, I would say he's just more of an annoyance.

Nah the russos will obviously give clint some crazy new arrows to keep up. That combined with firing off antman (hopefully becoming giantman in mid air) and team cap could pull a victory if they play it smart.

Nah the russos will obviously give clint some crazy new arrows to keep up. That combined with firing off antman (hopefully becoming giantman in mid air) and team cap could pull a victory if they play it smart.

I agree with this, plus they're only going up against two tin men, a Widow, a Wakandan king and an indestructible android who can fly and phase and use a cosmic gem of unimaginable power :lol

INCREDIBLE new teaser. I'm still shaking :lol So glad to see Bucky's beefed up role in this. That moment when he shoots at Tony...WOW! I can not wait :panic:

That teaser was awesome! I must have watched at least ten times. :lol

Best part was definitely when Tony blocks the barrel of Bucky's gun and catches the bullet with his gauntlet gadget thing. :thud: Just...wow.

Is it May yet? :impatient: :lol

All i've wanted for the past few years from HT is Thanos and Ultron. But the more I see of Black Panther the more I want a figure of him, it's the most badass hero design in the mcu imo even rivals BvS Batman for me.

Yeah it was a good teaser. The Antman helmet I'm not sure about. Need to see more. Looks kinda like the ultron sentry..from what I saw.

Bp looks great. The iron man hand thing was cool.

oh snap! Did Bucky just shoot tony in the face? Is on now!!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Does look good.. Looks like I'll need to set a Civil War "trilogy" date and rewatch Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron the weekend before I go see it.. :)

Back