Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think that would've given Hot Toys enough time from when Marvel announced the joint agreement to the second trailer. To be honest Marvel was probably still working on a design for Spidey in the film and after that Hot Toys got it and they would have to make a new body and suit for him. I don't think they have much TTM's for a teenager :lol

So far nobody in any company has announced any Spider-Man merchandise for the film. There will probably be a lag anyway, as I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel didn't hand out designs to the toy companies until later.

So with today's announcement of Hawkeye being MMS358, what's with all the missing numbers?? Going pretty far back, they skipped and still haven't announced the following in the series :

MMS 329
MMS 338
MMS 339
MMS 340
MMS 341
MMS 353
MMS 354
MMS 357

They usually don't go this far ahead without inserting figures into the missing running numbers. Hmmmmmm :dunno

So with today's announcement of Hawkeye being MMS358, what's with all the missing numbers?? Going pretty far back, they skipped and still haven't announced the following in the series :

MMS 329
MMS 338
MMS 339
MMS 340
MMS 341
MMS 353
MMS 354
MMS 357

They usually don't go this far ahead without inserting figures into the missing running numbers. Hmmmmmm :dunno

Hmmmm odd....
I'd say most of em are from CW and BvS

Widow, Vision, Ant-Man, Wonder Woman, Knightmare Batman(or was that announced?) and that New Avengers Scarlet Witch

Hmmmm odd....
I'd say most of em are from CW and BvS

Widow, Vision, Ant-Man, Wonder Woman, Knightmare Batman(or was that announced?) and that New Avengers Scarlet Witch

Don't forget Star Wars. I'd say there's probably still some unreleased TFA stuff.

Black Panther should be great. Really hoping his articulation is good.

Yeah, I need him to be as poseable as ASM2 Spider-Man. I also hope they give BP and extra head, cause it doesn't seem like he will have many accessories. Also since I missed ASM2 Spidey I may consider CW Spidey. But he falls into the same category as Wonder Woman. If things get tight, they can be cut knowing they will be rereleased next year for their solo films.

Yeah, I need him to be as poseable as ASM2 Spider-Man. I also hope they give BP and extra head, cause it doesn't seem like he will have many accessories. Also since I missed ASM2 Spidey I may consider CW Spidey. But he falls into the same category as Wonder Woman. If things get tight, they can be cut knowing they will be rereleased next year for their solo films.

The extra T'Challa head would be cool and making a custom T'Challa wouldn't be too difficult if that happened

He needs to be able to pull off those Panther-like dynamic poses! Yeah I've no idea what else they could give him really, depends on what he has in the film.

I'd buy the heck out of a Poe. Oscar Isaac is my new celeb crush.

He needs to be able to pull off those Panther-like dynamic poses! Yeah I've no idea what else they could give him really, depends on what he has in the film.

Maybe he'll have energy daggers like he did in the old Avengers cartoon.

Not money saved. :lol

tumblr_inline_nojtzlqiFA1rlqkdx_500.gif

Hypothetical question: If say you guys could get only three figures to represent each side (Team Cap and Team IM), which three figures would you get for each side that you feel would best represent it?

Team Cap:
Cap
Bucky
Falcon

Team Iron Man
Iron Man
Black Widow
Black Panther

Mostly because those seem to be the three most important on each side.

Hypothetical question: If say you guys could get only three figures to represent each side (Team Cap and Team IM), which three figures would you get for each side that you feel would best represent it?

Team Cap:
Captain America
Winter Soldier
Falcon or Ant-Man

Team Iron Man:
Iron Man
Black Panther
War Machine or Black Widow

No questions asked:
Spider-Man

Team Cap
Cap
Falcon
Ant-Man

Team IM
IM
WM
BP

Back