Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of selling my 43 for the 46. Bleeding Edge was my favorite look from the comics.

I didn't care much for the Mark 46 at first, but ever since the final trailer last week, I've really grown to like it a lot. If given the choice between either the 43 or 46, I think I'd actually choose the Mark 46.

To echo what everyone above said...

Sxj9T37.gif

If you like bleeding edge you should buy every armor after 6. Lol every armor since the mark 6 has been called the MCU bleeding edge armor. Lol every one. Including the 43. And I'll bet nearly every future one will be too. Lol

I didn't care much for the Mark 46 at first, but ever since the final trailer last week, I've really grown to like it a lot. If given the choice between either the 43 or 46, I think I'd actually choose the Mark 46.

To echo what everyone above said...

Sxj9T37.gif

I like Mark XLVI simply because it looks unique and functional. XLIII was a straight-up repaint of XLII and XLV always looked too "organic" to me. I think it was something to do with the faceplate and leg design that just looked a bit "off" to me.

So XLVI (when it inevitably comes out) will be the first "main" suit i've sprung for since XLII. And XLIV, of course!

Am I the only one who hopes they make a 1/4 46? I think that would be amazing ... Not to mention 3 and 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Mark XLVI simply because it looks unique and functional. XLIII was a straight-up repaint of XLII and XLV always looked too "organic" to me. I think it was something to do with the faceplate and leg design that just looked a bit "off" to me.

So XLVI (when it inevitably comes out) will be the first "main" suit i've sprung for since XLII. And XLIV, of course!

The organic look is one of the reasons I find the Mark 45, which is my favorite suit, so appealing. There are hints of the organic look in the Mark 46 as well, but to me it looks like a balance between the Mark 43 and the Mark 45.

Am I the only one who hopes they make a 1/4 46? I think that would be amazing ... Not to mention 3 and 6.

1/4 Mark 46? I'm sold.

1/4 Mark 6? I'm sold.

1/4 Mark 3? MAYBE I'm sold. Would rather have a 1/4 Mark 7.

And since we're talking 1/4 scale, I'm also sold on the 1/4 Mark 45...just gotta save up more reward points first. :lol

I'd buy an Avengers MK6 in 1/6 or a MK7 but yes a 1/4 46 would be really cool, especially with a WMKMK3 in 1/4 too

I think they'll make one actually

Was that shown? I think I remember seeing a pic of it idk....
No brainer repaint I guess

Toy Soul had the 3 1/4s side by side. I have to say the 45 is growing on me. I think the paint looks much better compared to the sixth scale, and it would be good to contrast a non formal helmetless 43 pose with an action 45 pose... but the old thing, money, lol.

As for the 46, I'll have to grow to like the sixth scale first. Maybe after the movie and an MMS announcement I'll grow to like it more.

I think Hot Toys might do something similar to the Kylo Ren release. they will do a fast release but with no HS. as it has been said in many threads, actor portrayals usually delay figures a lot because of the approval process

Back