Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm always on Tapatalk as well. When people kept mentioning they had spread reputation around before giving it to someone again, I had absolutely no idea what was going on lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

not sure if this has been posted. (apology if it is)
11412241_103641999975266_9141005519746580619_n.jpg
i will definitely pick up mark 46 and crossbones.

He is so similar to AoU cap so I'm not completely sold

Same situation here... I like the AoU look better so CW cap is a fringe figure... I'll probably get it eventually, but it depends on how many other figures are in the line. But I can't see them taking it easy with this line.

Cap and Bucky are the only ones that will be must haves for me. Decide on the rest as I see them. Crossbones is cool, but I'll have to see him in the movie first.

Same situation here... I like the AoU look better so CW cap is a fringe figure... I'll probably get it eventually, but it depends on how many other figures are in the line. But I can't see them taking it easy with this line.

Yeah exactly. I know for sure I want Crossbones, Mk 46, Falcon, Black Panther probably bucky too and everyone else will depend on the movie and costumes

Crossbones and the Mark 46 def. I'm still not sold on cap, looks to similar to AoU
Yeah I try to follow that rule as well repaints or designs that show minor differences I am trying to hold of on buying I looking to diversify my collection as opposed to having multiple versions of the same character

Yeah I try to follow that rule as well repaints or designs that show minor differences I am trying to hold of on buying I looking to diversify my collection as opposed to having multiple versions of the same character

:hi5: well i'm going for only 1 figure per character. if the differences is good enough then i'll upgrade it.

Back