Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hi5: well i'm going for only 1 figure per character. if the differences is good enough then i'll upgrade it.
Yeah I am with you on that they are busy milking the molds but I can't keep up with the 4 or 5 Thor figure 5 or 6 Cap . Not to mention the natural evolution and upgrade of the figures Iron man is a great example of how far they have progressed in design and features.

The line up of characters in this movie is very similar to what was in AOU so I am guessing the characters and costume designs shown in the final shoot of AOU is what we will see in this movie. Falcon already looks the same so I am guess the same will be for the rest blackwidow, scarlet witch, warmachine and vision. Even Tonys armor is very similar to the 45. And unless the winter solider changes his look the black panther and 2 main villains, cross bones and baron zemo, would be the ones to look out for.

Yeah I am with you on that they are busy milking the molds but I can't keep up with the 4 or 5 Thor figure 5 or 6 Cap . Not to mention the natural evolution and upgrade of the figures Iron man is a great example of how far they have progressed in design and features.

The line up of characters in this movie is very similar to what was in AOU so I am guessing the characters and costume designs shown in the final shoot of AOU is what we will see in this movie. Falcon already looks the same so I am guess the same will be for the rest blackwidow, scarlet witch, warmachine and vision. Even Tonys armor is very similar to the 45. And unless the winter solider changes his look the black panther and 2 main villains, cross bones and baron zemo, would be the ones to look out for.

well i might missed a point of telling you that my rule doenst apply for ironman. :lol i'm an ironman fan 1st.
but like you, i'm looking forward more for the new characters.

well i might missed a point of telling you that my rule doenst apply for ironman. [emoji38] i'm an ironman fan 1st.
but like you, i'm looking forward more for the new characters.
Yeah I like iron man so long as the armor is not a repaint. That my one clause with regards to that

I'll hold judgement til I see how it looks in CGI and what HT prototype will look like. But it certainly looks to be one of the best yet. Have no IM yet and still waiting to pull the trigger on one. But since I'm a Cap guy first, this will be a good one to pair with him.

i wish i had that kind of determination. [emoji38]
Well in the past I would buy repaints because they looked amazing but once I opened the box and got it in my hand and I realized it was exactly the same thing only a different color the excitement went away.

I mean if we look at the future line of the movies we can expect to see 2 more caps, blackwidows, hawkeyes, visions, hulks, scarlet witch ,3 more Thors , 1 more loki, black panther and more guardians of the galaxy figures set.

This is not including if any of supporting characters show up like war machine .

So knowing that this is the potential line you can kind of plan ahead what you would like to see maybe a doc strange figure and his villain or the inhuman and the royal family is made up of 6 characters and one villian .

Well in the past I would buy repaints because they looked amazing but once I opened the box and got it in my hand and I realized it was exactly the same thing only a different color the excitement went away.

I mean if we look at the future line of the movies we can expect to see 2 more caps, blackwidows, hawkeyes, visions, hulks, scarlet witch ,3 more Thors , 1 more loki, black panther and more guardians of the galaxy figures set.

This is not including if any of supporting characters show up like war machine .

So knowing that this is the potential line you can kind of plan ahead what you would like to see maybe a doc strange figure and his villain or the inhuman and the royal family is made up of 6 characters and one villian .

yeah totally. thats why i'm all in for aou and gotg, so i might have the chance to breath a bit in the future and concentrate the of characters that i dont have in the MCU.
and not to forget captain marvel and spiderman.:lol

yeah totally. thats why i'm all in for aou and gotg, so i might have the chance to breath a bit in the future and concentrate the of characters that i dont have in the MCU.
and not to forget captain marvel and spiderman.[emoji38]
Yeah I forgot those 2 I guess when I got started in this hobby, my first figure was war machine iron man 2, I was becoming a completest but I found that I like sets of characters heroes and villains and unfortunately that is something that that hot toys fails to do were is malakith or Ronan the line up for the movie feels incomplete with out a villain to offset these heroes.

So in that sense I am looking for variety as opposed to completing an entire line up

Yeah I forgot those 2 I guess when I got started in this hobby, my first figure was war machine iron man 2, I was becoming a completest but I found that I like sets of characters heroes and villains and unfortunately that is something that that hot toys fails to do were is malakith or Ronan the line up for the movie feels incomplete with out a villain to offset these heroes.

So in that sense I am looking for variety as opposed to completing an entire line up

yeah totally. just buy concentrating 1 figure per character in the whole MCU line (atleast till end of phase 3), we'll end up with vast array of characters.
and i'm planning to pose them dynamically fighting. just wish HT would release more villian figures.

I can't wait for this movie but I won't be buying anything from it. Good time for me to recuperate from Avengers 2 and save up for Avengers Part 1 & Part 2. :slap:thud:

Back