Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11082399_10152772514597344_3720975478361906511_o.jpg

Can you imagine what would happen to the 1/6 world if HT announced a Marvel Comics license? Sideshow have it and are ******** all over it too, with zero releases since its announcement last July. Seriously what is up with that company? Every question i ask over at SF is a no or 'not til 2016'.

Last SDCC HT announced the Star Wars license, I wonder what they'll have this year.

Can you imagine what would happen to the 1/6 world if HT announced a Marvel Comics license? Sideshow have it and are ******** all over it too, with zero releases since its announcement last July. Seriously what is up with that company? Every question i ask over at SF is a no or 'not til 2016'.

Last SDCC HT announced the Star Wars license, I wonder what they'll have this year.

I would just flip out :lol but I'm happy with the MCU figs, I think I could pass on most of them :rolleyes2

I would just flip out :lol but I'm happy with the MCU figs, I think I could pass on most of them :rolleyes2

I adore the MCU, so it wouldn't be hard to pass on most of them for me, either. I would consider a handful of favorite characters, if they went for my favorite looks of each. But that's it.

I'd love comic versions of figures. A proper Magneto. Classic yellow, brown, xforce costume wolverine...cyclops...Jean grey...war machine...juggy....Thor...so many...

Back