Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love some Marvel Comics figures, but there's a pretty good chance HT would have the same problem as everyone else with the characters that Fox has the movie rights to (X-Men, FF). If they can only do the rest of the Marvel stable though (i.e., the MCU), then I don't have much of an interest.

Oooooohhhh....good news here all around.

I know I'm late to the party experiencing this personally, but Falcon is my first "I wish I would've waited til the second version" purchase. So even though I'm keen on both Vision and Scarlet Witch, I'm hesitant on pulling the trigger on either one.

I'm glad of the confirmation of big changes to Ant-Man's costume; That'll keep me from making the mistake of buying him on the first go-around. And Cap's chainmail may just get me to go over the edge and buy a new Cap (I'm one of the few people who actually still love the Avengers 1 version).

I can't picture Star Spangled Man in a chain-mail version. You guys think it'll be another complete re-design with that chain-mail incorporated or really a 100% Ultimates comic book look?

I don't think it'll be a 100% Ultimates look. They'll do a look that works for the MCU but bring in elements, like they always do.

Back