Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to buy those right away, once they're out of print those suckers skyrocket in price. I've missed out on some and will have to pay higher prices now if I want them. :gah:

I missed out on the Avengers one :( which is the one I wanted the most, and I actually had a lot of opportunities to get it :slap
All the rest I think are fairly easy to grab

I missed out on the Avengers one :( which is the one I wanted the most, and I actually had a lot of opportunities to get it :slap
All the rest I think are fairly easy to grab
I shouldn't have scoffed when I saw it available for $70 a while back ... dammit. I might settle for a digital copy which is pretty cheap.

I don't have the Avengers one, either. Haven't looked that one up yet, scared to know how much it's going for. :lol

ETA: Just did..... :thud: The price of a HT figure. Great.

I've looked up the TFA and original Thor ones. I missed out on the Phase 1 books.

I don't have the Avengers one, either. Haven't looked that one up yet, scared to know how much it's going for. :lol

I've looked up the TFA and original Thor ones. I missed out on the Phase 1 books.

I'm thinking of just getting the road to AoU one because it has the best artwork from all of them

I'm thinking of just getting the road to AoU one because it has the best artwork from all of them
I watched a video review of the Road to AOU book and it wasn't what I thought it would be ... it seemed to be dedicated to the characters rather than being a compilation of the previous MCU movies.

I watched a video review of the Road to AOU book and it wasn't what I thought it would be ... it seemed to be dedicated to the characters rather than being a compilation of the previous MCU movies.

huh, that's interesting, I'm more interested in the characters anyway :lol

yeah, the first Avengers one is through the roof, more then I am willing to pay. But regret I didn't pick up when it was like $30 (?) when it came out

`

you can get the boxed set of phase 1 excluding avenges.

I need that too :thud: I had to cancel my order when it came out, I should go back and get it :slap

I'm planning on ordering soon. Love those artbooks :woo

Don't remind me :lol I plan on picking up the majority of this line too oye :slap

:clap:clap:clap
:clap :clap :woo
I'm thinking.................. I need them all :lol :rolleyes2

i like the way you think :rock

hahah just few hours ago my wife literally text and asked me "husband, what book did you buy now?"
and i go on and talk about other things, and she was like "why are you trying not to answer me?"

"honestly i have no idea what book has just arrived cause i've ordered quite a few" :lol

and the art of books too :panic:

:yess: Love those books!

You have to buy those right away, once they're out of print those suckers skyrocket in price. I've missed out on some and will have to pay higher prices now if I want them. :gah:

:exactly: The prices of some of the phase one books are just crazy. I remember when I was trying to track down the Thor and Cap: First Avenger ones - prices were insane! Ended up getting a box set with both them (and the first 2 Iron Man books), the price of which was just a few pounds more than that of the Thor/Cap books on their own!

Back