Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this stage I'm just going for the MCU original Avenger team.. Iron Man, Captain America, Bruce Banner, Thor, Black Widow and Hawkeye... they've been the Avenger team for two movies now, although obviously that has changed in the last few minutes of AoU moving forward into Civil War... maybe further down the track I'll consider others like WM, Falcon, Vision.... at least with at least one movie of them there is a couple of years before a decision is needed. If there is one "New Avenger" I'd seriously think about now, it would be Scarlet Witch. I'll see what my reward point savings are looking like when the current crop becomes usable..

Me too...hope they get someone good to play her. :pray: :)

It will make or break the movie, whoever they get(and I never question Marvel with casting) I sure hope that we get a good likeness :lol :rock She's apparently going to be the most powerful hero in the MCU so I'm assuming she'll also be very important, so I'd like a good figure of her and then she can be my MCU centerpiece

It will make or break the movie, whoever they get(and I never question Marvel with casting) I sure hope that we get a good likeness :lol :rock She's apparently going to be the most powerful hero in the MCU so I'm assuming she'll also be very important, so I'd like a good figure of her and then she can be my MCU centerpiece

I agree, Marvel tend to do pretty well with their casting choices IMO, so not too worried! Looking forward to an awesome figure!! :duff

At this stage I'm just going for the MCU original Avenger team.. Iron Man, Captain America, Bruce Banner, Thor, Black Widow and Hawkeye... they've been the Avenger team for two movies now, although obviously that has changed in the last few minutes of AoU moving forward into Civil War... maybe further down the track I'll consider others like WM, Falcon, Vision.... at least with at least one movie of them there is a couple of years before a decision is needed. If there is one "New Avenger" I'd seriously think about now, it would be Scarlet Witch. I'll see what my reward point savings are looking like when the current crop becomes usable..

I am thinking of just getting the AOU main avengers lineup, and just wait for War Machine, Vision, scarlet witch etc myself, that is if they do release SW and falcon for civil war etc. Has much as it would be nice getting the entire AOU lineup, it would be expensive wise to much in a small space of time

This may be a little random. I heard somewhere (I believe this thread) that Hawkeye would have a new look in CW, with something like one long sleeve, but closer to what he had in the first Avengers. Found some pics, and did a poor cut and paste job to to get an idea what it might look like. Wanted to share them. THESE ARE NOT MY OWN ORIGINAL PICS, I DON'T OWN THEM. Not sure anyone has done this yet either.

Back