Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't skip Doctor Strange though :lol

No skipping Doctor Strange for me, either..... Can't wait for that one.

I'll be picky with Civil War, and probably only get the title characters of Marvel's new solo outings like Strange, Black Panther, and Ant Man (unless they make Wasp, but I think she'll come later).

At this point, the next chance for me to add a villain that's NOT Loki to my shelf will could be Nebula in GOTG 2. :lol

I'll be picky with Civil War, and probably only get the title characters of Marvel's new solo outings like Strange, Black Panther, and Ant Man (unless they make Wasp, but I think she'll come later).

At this point, the next chance for me to add a villain that's NOT Loki to my shelf will could be Nebula in GOTG 2. :lol

Its probably my most anticipated :panic: besides CW :D
I'm hoping for a Nebula too :hi5:

Man, I don't know how to chose which one is my most anticipated.....I can't wait for any of them! :yess:

Nebula might not be my 2nd villain, though....forgot, but so far what I've read about Baron Mordo in Doctor Strange makes me interested.

Man, I don't know how to chose which one is my most anticipated.....I can't wait for any of them! :yess:

Nebula might not be my 2nd villain, though....forgot, but so far what I've read about Baron Mordo in Doctor Strange makes me interested.

Yeah I read that too, its gonna be cool having him and Strange in 1/6 :yess:

Same here, I need that figure!

I will have to be choosy though when it comes to Civil War (could be loads of released figures from that!!)...if made I will definitely get Winter Soldier and maybe Cap. Not sure who else at the moment (although once I see the film, I'll probably want them all!! :slap )

b7ed9c3bgw1etgmqw98z0j20qo0k03z6.jpg

I only have one HT so far, being the dx12.

I'm gonna get figures from every one of these. Except terminator (i lied)

Big Boss, Batman (maybe superman) and Black Panther are definite buys here!

I'm sure there will be stuff I want so maybe one or two here or there but I know I'm going to want to go crazy all out for infinity war so better start saving now!

Saving ahead is always good. Luckily I don't see myself going all in with a movie again (have only done it with GotG) until Inhumans.

Back