Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised SW's will stay the same just a new outfit. Funny how BW's hair changes so many times in the films. I think in the comics it only changed sparatically over the years :lol

Well she's a spy, so maybe constantly changing her hair style helps with under cover stuff and missions. Just a guess :dunno or maybe she just can't make up her mind as to what style she likes :lol I hope the sculpt is improved this time around. And hopefully the hair isn't as much of a hot mess :lol

So what do you think of them changing Widow's hair yet again. I wonder which style Scar prefers

I like the longer hair but I think we see a shorter version too, unless they changed it. I swear when she's fighting Clint her hair is shorter but it could just be angles.

It's ScarJo. I love all her looks :lol

R
I like the longer hair but I think we see a shorter version too, unless they changed it. I swear when she's fighting Clint her hair is shorter but it could just be angles.

It's ScarJo. I love all her looks :lol

Surprised they didn't go for Blonde, I know it's BW but it's also Scar :wink1:

That's the thing, It's Black Widow. She's a red head. Plus there's a "bad" Widow that is blonde so, no need to get fanboys fired up. :lol

Well she's a spy, so maybe constantly changing her hair style helps with under cover stuff and missions. Just a guess :dunno or maybe she just can't make up her mind as to what style she likes :lol I hope the sculpt is improved this time around. And hopefully the hair isn't as much of a hot mess :lol

Just as long as they don't have her in the Miley Cyrus Butch cut Scar is sporting lately, I'm cool with the different styles

Back