Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny, but I'm a comparative newby to this stuff (PF's) and haven't checked my # yet. I was completely blown away when I opened the box. This is the most spectacular 3D Captain America I've ever seen. The only other PF type item I currently own is the DCD 1/4 Superman and Cap blows it away in every respect. Mine is displayed WWII style at the moment but I'm sure I'll change it now and again. I really wish I ordered two now. It's just amazing.

Its another Captain America pic-a-palooza!

TheCaptain016.jpg

TheCaptain001.jpg

TheCaptain002.jpg

TheCaptain005.jpg

TheCaptain006.jpg

Khev, those are some really great pictures there. :clap

Mine will be here Thursday. :rock

I just opened mine last night, and it is better than I expected. The exclusive is so worth it this time. Paint job is great and all the accessories are just amazing. I'm just relieved that there's nothing wrong with mine, all came in one piece.

kierbaudy said:
I just opened mine last night, and it is better than I expected. The exclusive is so worth it this time. Paint job is great and all the accessories are just amazing. I'm just relieved that there's nothing wrong with mine, all came in one piece.

Well, technically it comes in a bunch of pieces. lol

I got home from work today and my wife said there was a picture in the camera I should take a look at. So I did and here's what was waiting for me:

Bella045.jpg

She said our daughter was totally enamored by Captain America and was reaching for him and laughing in excitement. Once she realized what was going on she took the picture so I could put it on "my website" (this one.) :lol

That's daddy's girl for ya. :flag :flag :flag

NightCreeper said:
GOT MY CAPT!!!!!

HERE ARE SOME PICS :):

Capt7.jpg

Really cool piece

Don't know about you guys, but that is the best camel toe shot ever :rock :rock

Great pics! I still haven't taken mine home, haven't told the old lady yet. May have to sell it off, I'm not sure I can convince her on this one, Star Wars ANYTHING she doesn't question, but anything else it's a debate, and I don't have a foot to stand on except "Cmon it's cool!" and "It's Captain America....HE'S COOL!" :monkey2

PosterBoyKelly said:
Great pics! I still haven't taken mine home, haven't told the old lady yet. May have to sell it off, I'm not sure I can convince her on this one, Star Wars ANYTHING she doesn't question, but anything else it's a debate, and I don't have a foot to stand on except "Cmon it's cool!" and "It's Captain America....HE'S COOL!" :monkey2
Wow, I am sorry to hear that. Not to be offensive or anything but when my girlfriend sees this stuff she thinks it's great! I use to hide things from her but then she was like "why, just tell me and I won't get angry." It's been great ever since. I ask her what she thinks of such and such and she gives me her opinion which I usually agree with. I like "sharing" my hobby with her. Hope you can keep the Cap man.

urbanfreddy said:
posterboykelly,Tell her you won it, the forum had a contest and you won a captain america

No chance, I "won" way too much in the past. I realized even if I say I sold something for it she'll say "Why? You still don't need it!" Usually, like I said, anything Star Wars goes, it's my big thing, anything else is questionable. And this is. I knwo this because I tested the waters, I had a pic of it up and was like "That's cool ::wink::" and she's like "Nah, aint that cool, kinda lame"

I know, some of you say "LEAVE HER FOR SAYING SUCH THINGS!" But since she's usually very understanding about my collecting and actually likes some of the stuff I get, I gotta take a hit here and there. Still not decided yet, I gotta give it a week to think about, but it may just be traded/sold. I'm outa lies man, time to step up to the truth, and get kicked in the nuts.

Back