Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only own one PF with a full cloth costume besides Mystique. Mystique is very easy to dust. Her outfit is made of synthetic leather. My other fully clothed PF is Joker. I noticed he is a pain in the @ss to keep clean. So, I can understand your frustration on keeping your Cap clean. Dusting my fully sculpted pieces is a breeze.

Hey filip, as you only have a limited amoungt of PF's, would you not think about investing in a display case maybe or a cabinet with doors? This will definately take care of having to dust it every so often and also its protected from any damage, spills, etc...

I display my Cap ex with the modern costume standing on the helmet....does the reg version come with the helmet or just the Ultron head, I don't remember.

Reg with Ultron head, Ex with helmet.

8432174113_57758a5489_z.jpg

Last edited:
Hey filip, as you only have a limited amoungt of PF's, would you not think about investing in a display case maybe or a cabinet with doors? This will definately take care of having to dust it every so often and also its protected from any damage, spills, etc...

Yes. That will be a possibility down the line. I bought my home just a few years ago. Everything is finished on it except the basement. When I get around to that, I will be building a display room and have custom enclosed display cases. For now, I'm making due with what I have. I have my pieces displayed in a spare bedroom upstairs. There is no worry about spills or damage. Dust is the only thing I have to deal with. I'm sure I'm not the only one here that has that problem. :lol

Yes. That will be a possibility down the line. I bought my home just a few years ago. Everything is finished on it except the basement. When I get around to that, I will be building a display room and have custom enclosed display cases. For now, I'm making due with what I have. I have my pieces displayed in a spare bedroom upstairs. There is no worry about spills or damage. Dust is the only thing I have to deal with. I'm sure I'm not the only one here that has that problem. :lol

Congrats on the new home bud :hi5: I'm still on the search for my new family home whilst my collection is all packed away in their shipping boxes...so no worries about dust for me :wink1:

I really love this setup.. I could bite my *** for not having Hulk in my collection.. but I started collecting 2 years ago ..and I'm sure I can't even lift the Hulk PF :D

anyway, Captain America is my childhood hero

_3145634.jpg

_3145617.jpg

I thought you had Hulk Baelsen. Your still got an amazing collection though. Keep an eye out & I'm sure you will get him eventually.

no this one is still missing :(
I got the Avengers Hulk on PO, but that's it

Owning the Avengers Hulk will be pretty cool though. He will look awesome in your collection Baelsan. Seeing your picture of Captain America & Red Skull is making me want to get a Red Skull now.

Back