Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you think of your Bucky PF xYx. Worth getting?

It's a great looking piece. Well made, but if I were you, I'd put that money towards the original Cap PF. Bucky Cap was short lived character. So, unless you really like the character, I'd pass.

It's a great looking piece. Well made, but if I were you, I'd put that money towards the original Cap PF. Bucky Cap was short lived character. So, unless you really like the character, I'd pass.

Agree. Although, my admiration for said piece is probably even lower. I like the concept, but the facial sculpt is not so good, in my opinion. I never liked the glossy look either.

Got the Bucky Ex delivered for $180 below retail and shipping. And that's over here in Australia and I still think it's meh. Head doesn't suit the torso which doesn't suit the rest. I like the story of Bucky but the PF is blah.

I was just asking because you can pick him up for a good price. He does look quite nice from pictures I have seen on here though. I would really like to see SS make a Winter Soldier PF.

@ Randy - I do keep meaning to get some CA graphic novels. I like to collect just hard cover books. I want to get some more Judge Dredd 1st but Caps will be next though :)

If you can get it cheap enough it's maybe worth getting, it's just that it looks like a bit of a poor mans Captain America so really the original comic Cap is the only one you need.

What do you think of your Bucky PF xYx. Worth getting?

Personally, I like it. The mixed media on it is top notch & so is the paint job. The EX head isn't as good though but it isn't as bad as say the Cyclops one.

I bought it before getting the classic Cap (which I thought I'd never get) thinking that this will be the Cap in my Avengers set-up. I also like Bucky when he was Cap since he bought something new to the table & Brubaker was just phenomenal writing him.

I guess what I'm saying is if you like the chracter enough, go for it & you won't be disappointed since this rarely had any issues when it came out.

Personally, I like it. The mixed media on it is top notch & so is the paint job. The EX head isn't as good though but it isn't as bad as say the Cyclops one.

I bought it before getting the classic Cap (which I thought I'd never get) thinking that this will be the Cap in my Avengers set-up. I also like Bucky when he was Cap since he bought something new to the table & Brubaker was just phenomenal writing him.

I guess what I'm saying is if you like the chracter enough, go for it & you won't be disappointed since this rarely had any issues when it came out.

I think that's spot on it was my first pf and still one of my favourites it has a really dynamic pose and the clothing is spot on. This is the comic cap in my collection

I think that's spot on it was my first pf and still one of my favourites it has a really dynamic pose and the clothing is spot on. This is the comic cap in my collection

& it isn't a bad comic Cap at all. Here are some pics to give you an idea on the piece...

IMG_1169_zpsfa70710e.jpg

IMG_1171_zps54c471bf.jpg

IMG_1173_zps9bac5d29.jpg

IMG_1174_zpsaf180bd9.jpg

IMG_1176_zps56e9b09c.jpg

IMG_1180_zps3ead9de8.jpg

The EX doesn't even really look half as bad as I remembered...

IMG_1182_zps716930a0.jpg

IMG_1183_zps27aba4f8.jpg

This is the picture I really like. I am tempted by this even though I do have the original Caps PF coming soon. It's a really nice piece IMO. Not to keen on the Ex HS but I wouldn't of displayed him that way anyway.
e5y6azaq.jpg

Back