Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I payed £700 for my one but you will get a better price because there a lot easier to come by in the States than over here.

I understand. :) As long as you feel, yourself, that the money was well spent, and that he was worth it.

Yeah every penny well spent so I'm happy. To be honest other than the comic Hulk PF I wouldn't of payed that much for anything else. He didn't want to sell it either so I had to force his hand :)

Yeah every penny well spent so I'm happy. To be honest other than the comic Hulk PF I wouldn't of payed that much for anything else. He didn't want to sell it either so I had to force his hand :)

That's good. :)

There are not many other statues that I'd be willing to spend that coin on. Other than the Thor EX PF.

How much do Ex sell for over here? You could have had mine for £10000000000000000 and that my friend is a steal :lol

You got lucky on that Hulk though RB. Picking up the Captain America Ex for £750 wasn't bad either. I did see an Ex going for £600 on eBay but it was in America & it seemed to disappear pretty quick

You got lucky on that Hulk though RB. Picking up the Captain America Ex for £750 wasn't bad either. I did see an Ex going for £600 on eBay but it was in America & it seemed to disappear pretty quick

Yea, these 2 grail pieces are very hard to find on eBay for affordable prices...if you take the Predator 1:1 bust, another grail piece, one just went up on eBay for £3000! :horror it's rediculous!

Yeah like the Spiderman Com. There's been a few listed on there for ages now for 850, £900. It's all about being patient

Yeah like the Spiderman Com. There's been a few listed on there for ages now for 850, £900. It's all about being patient

You got it RB, patience is the only way...I don't know why, but in my experiences from eBay, whenever I've wanted a certain piece that hardly ever comes up for sale suddenly pops up for a high price, I usually end up paying at the higher end only to find that a week later another 2 have been listed for much cheaper!! :slap be patient and more will come :hi5:

@Joe

:rock2 But why is Death all by her lonesome in the corner?

Here's a couple more of older pics I took before. :D

51ffcf8c-03ef-45f4-bbba-1c9d4272cfb2_zps2266c3df.jpg

4a5732d9-6988-4c05-97ba-4328aad063a6_zps6cc3615b.jpg

Back