Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I'll take some pictures later tonight hopefully. I haven't had time to take any picture's yet as I've just rushed out to take my wife to get her 3 month scan. Fingers crossed everything's ok. Thanks for all for the feedback & yeah he does look amazing :)

Here he is. A really really quick Pic. I tried to take a picture of the abs but I couldn't really get a good one now there's not much natural light & also because I'm shattered it's been along day for me but either way I do like how it looks so I'm not bothered but looking at xYx picture his looks the same.
yrudy9y7.jpg

But more importantly the baby is doing great :yess: :)
pu4emenu.jpg

Here he is. A really really quick Pic. I tried to take a picture of the abs but I couldn't really get a good one now there's not much natural light & also because I'm shattered it's been along day for me but either way I do like how it looks so I'm not bothered but looking at xYx picture his looks the same.
yrudy9y7.jpg

But more importantly the baby is doing great :yess: :)
pu4emenu.jpg

Beautiful pics Steve and wonderful news that the baby is fine :clap mine is almost on his/her way! Midwife says the baby's head is down in the engaged position so anytime now :yess:

Great statue just traded mine for Boba Fett bust, as I've changed direction, very iconic and one of the best SS have ever produced.

i think the fading is on all pieces. haven't seen one with a perfect set of red that's un-edited. one actually had the red painted.

This & my PCS Dredd statue are my favourite pieces I've bought to date so far. I had time to really look at CA yesterday & he is amazing. So glad I got him :)

Haven't seen Dredd myself, but I completely agree on CA! Happy for you! :)

You were one of reasons why I had to get this. I see your video review & I was just drooling over it. I'm sure SS will revisit the Comic Steve Rogers CA one day but I can't see how this can be topped.

The PCS Dredd is a stunning piece. You have to see it to understand how good it actually is. Maybe I'm a little biased as he was a character that I grew up reading but it would have to take something serious for me to consider selling either of them.

Here is mine....WIP by CF. No more PJ's!
Cap2_zps936c3b47.jpg

Cap3_zps81c31fcf.jpg

Cap1_zps2010a622.jpg

Cap4_zps940563be.jpg
You are going to love this. CF did this for the late Jbinny a few years ago and it looked INCREDIBLE. IMHO, this is the way the Cap PF should have been released. This will look phenomenal when it's done.

You are going to love this. CF did this for the late Jbinny a few years ago and it looked INCREDIBLE. IMHO, this is the way the Cap PF should have been released. This will look phenomenal when it's done.

I thought you would like this :)

So it's been done before, I would like to see some pictures of that

tapatalk_1376841018102_zpsb90a3545.jpg

Mine is a bit different ;) This one looks a bit too skinny IMO but it's still awesome!!!!

Last edited:
LOL! I just bumped Steve's old thread before you posted this pic. You are a very lucky man. I can't wait to see how yours turns out.

Back