Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new shot taken from inside my new display cabinet.

IMG_8848.jpg

Awesome pic!!!! :clap:clap:clap

Hah, you think he looks evil on the picture? ;)

Really? Great news! Excited for you! :)

Yeah I'm getting the Reg CA & I'm getting the Spider-Man Com early next month to :yess:

Can't wait & no more back tracking now which feels great. Really grateful to the 2 guys who let me buys these 2 Grails :)

Wow. That's fantastic. I'd love to get the Spidey CQ one day...

I'm sure you will just keep a look out. The boards are the best place to look but you can get lucky on eBay occasionally. Both sellers allowed me to pay them of over a few payments so I'm really grateful to them both for that. My final payments for them both will be this payday :yess:

That's why I can't yet put a deposit down on the Wolverine LSF, that's the next big one on my list. Following payday he'll be next to start payinging off though. I just hope SS don't close his order by then, it's unlikely but you never know with SS at times.

Right got CA today. Beautiful statue & very happy with it but the red on the abs is a little faded. Is that normal? :dunno

Right got CA today. Beautiful statue & very happy with it but the red on the abs is a little faded. Is that normal? :dunno

Yes, it is. I think someone once posted something about how to make it look good/fresh again.

Oh, and big GRATS, of course! :D

Is it normal? :dunno When i purchased mine last year the red seemed to be perfect with no fading...can you post some pics up RB to see what you mean. I have seen some faded red stripes on the CA but i was under the impression that it was down to how the owner had it on display ie. in sunlight, exposed to dust, constant handling in that area????

What do ya' think RB, beautiful sculpt isnt it!

Back