Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I'm being honest, none of this would be necessary if Sideshow had been using the material they're using on the Superman/Batman PF's on these. But alas, hindsight is 20/20

I must admit I'm more than happy with the mixed media on my Cap PF. I think it's just down to preference if you prefer mixed media or fully sculpted PF's. The new material on the Batman & Superman PF's does look great though, hopefully we'll get a new Wolverine PF made with that cloth or have him done like the new Deadpool PF.

Small update still needs more work it's getting there....Thanks CF

stripes_zpsd8933dd7.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Hi, may I know how much are the Capt A Ex and Red Skull Ex worth now after the new Hydra Cap A and Red skull? Does it lower the value of these two old pieces? Thanks.

Hi, may I know how much are the Capt A Ex and Red Skull Ex worth now after the new Hydra Cap A and Red skull? Does it lower the value of these two old pieces? Thanks.

I've seen prices for both go down recently. The last couple of Red Skull EX have gone for $370 and below. Cap reg have been ending at around $700-800 which is a couple hundred cheaper compared to a few months ago.

that's probably cause these sellers have the new one on PO and can't afford to have two Caps on the same scale. more like a gamble rather than saying the new one will shoot higher in the market. that's how i think it is.

I expect prices to drop a bit since there is now an alternative, for those that want a Captain and/or Red Skull in their collection.

Back