Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. More supply + more sellers wanting to switch to the new statue = prices will drop.

You are making your point as if we are talking about more of the same statue. But we are not.

Yes, they are the same character, but they are not the same statue. You cannot simply say that the "supply is higher". Supply of what? Captain America PFs in general?

Also, why do you assume that there will be many people wanting to "switch" to the new PF? Personally, I wouldn't dream of it. From what I have seen so far, nothing comes even close to the level of "awesome" that the original Captain America PF holds.

I am seeing a lot of conclusions going on, based on mere speculations. :)

Prices go up and down, all the time. Sure, the fact that there will be a new Captain America PF might do something to the prices. They might not. There are no certainties. I wouldn't expect too much, in this particular case. I'm not really a fan of the new version, either.

Just got pics of my almost complete custom Cap....WOW!!! Will post pics in a few.

Amazing customization. I love the vibrant blue on the chain mail and updated portrait. Nice work on the pant creases, muscle definition... everything really.

I hate to get on my soapbox - even though I will anyway - but this is why I prefer fully sculpted to the mixed media format. Give me a great sculpt and competent paints all day, everyday. :lecture:

But I will accept fabric on coats, jackets, and capes. ;)

cap.jpg

I've been waiting for years for a custom portrait and finally is here.

Not bad! Personally, though, I won't be adding any custom heads to mine. I guess I'm just a bit conservative when it comes to this particular piece.

Back