Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bodie The Cursed said:
Glad I cancelled it.
yeah I cancelled mine too right before shipping.

knew the only reason Id keep it would be to flip. and lord knows I need the money bad.
But I figured Id make somebody else happy instead..

... somebody give me a cookie.. :D

Eli26 said:
What?! My 3.0 Megapixel, 3 X digital zoom, 16 MB on board ram, Hewitt Packard isn't good enough? Best $80 US I spent in 2005! lol

I need to get a REAL camera I know! I am looking at a Pentax or Canon 7.0 mp or better digital camera with a good OPTICAL not digital zoom.

But my problem is I get another cool statue offered my way. 700 bucks worth of statues alone coming to me in July! lol So it does play a problem. That and I need money to take the girlfriend out, go see movies, buy groceries, etc.

btw Since we're on the topic, I took a bunch of pictures (mediocre ones). Blame the camera, not the photographer. hehe

So you'll see some nice G1 boxed Transformers. P!tu saw my baby. MISB C9 Shockwave in pristine condition. I should grade that *****! Easily reach into the 4 digits. I seen not as rare G1 items once they get a good grade from AFA fetch in the low 1,000's.

FYI I am still sick. Really upset. This tonsil infection and fever won't let up. I am really getting worried. I haven't had a real meal since Monday at 8 PM. That can't be healthy. All I had in between that time is three meal replacement shakes and that's only 10 grams of protein each at X 3 = 30 grams of protein since late Monday. Now it's Thursday morning. Oh yeah, I am also averaging 5 hours of sleep. :(

so when are you posting em dude? feel better :rock

occulum said:
yeah I cancelled mine too right before shipping.

knew the only reason Id keep it would be to flip. and lord knows I need the money bad.
But I figured Id make somebody else happy instead..

... somebody give me a cookie.. :D

You sir are a true Samaritan! Not off to make a quick buck but rather give a real true collector a chance to nab one of those bad boys to keep and display proudly in his/her respective collection.

Watch as it goes to a flipper like Bannistar, his 5th waitlist conversion on the same piece! hehe

btw I don't hate flippers. I used to, but how can you blame someone who sees potential easy money? It's not illegal (yet), so if anything it has padded his pockets more-so, and all he had to do was buy collectibles. Which as fellow collectors we absolutely LOVE to do!

And I am against this why?!

Last edited:
how about more pics!?!?

from noseeb13 on SF

2007_07200001.jpg

2007_07200002.jpg

2007_07200003.jpg

2007_07200004.jpg

2007_07200005.jpg

2007_07200006.jpg

2007_07200007.jpg

2007_07200008.jpg

2007_07200009.jpg

2007_07200010.jpg

I can not wait to get my Cap'! Regular or exclusive (PLEASE EXCLUSIVE CONVERT!!!) I am in love and am lucky I was one of the fortunate 1,975 to order said piece a long time ago!

I am soooo hungry. :(

Damn the detail on this statue is amazing. The gloves look real and not sculpted. thanks for post those pics here nash :D

My waitlist just converted for the Exclusive today! :rock2 :rock2

Yep. The Captain will be gracing Fett's doorstep in good time.

Boba Fett said:
My waitlist just converted for the Exclusive today! :rock2 :rock2

Yep. The Captain will be gracing Fett's doorstep in good time.

When did you put your order in?

El Roranous said:
:rotfl :rotfl

Poor Eli. I bet it will happen. The Hulks, which I know are different because of the ES, were converting for weeks after.

Thanks Rory. Appreciate that.

And I do want to cry. Bagels knows why. Heck I think a lot of people know why... been one of those weeks.. just pure suckage.

Back