Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spliff said:
Mine comes in today, but I'm guessing I don't have to take any pics anymore...:monkey5 :monkey5

Yes, please do. We need more Pics... :D

Geez, just realized this thread has over 3K hits in one day, not surprising...

Last edited:
Spliff said:
Mine comes in today, but I'm guessing I don't have to take any pics anymore...:monkey5 :monkey5
So I guess you didn't read my post a few pages back where I was calling you out. :D By all means sir, take the pics! :rock

He's amazing. That's all there is to say:
DSC03406.jpg

DSC03411.jpg

DSC03414.jpg

DSC03415.jpg

DSC03418.jpg

DSC03423.jpg

DSC03426.jpg

DSC03454.jpg

DSC03429.jpg

DSC03435.jpg

Ahhhh, I couldn't stay out of this thread. Great pics Spliff- he looks incredible!!!!:google

Please make a collection thread. I really want to see it all together because it looks great from what I can tell. A room shot would be nice. :rock

Last edited:
awesome pics spliff...on your pics, he looks exactly like the proto: perfect !!! And no Camel Toe....lolll

El Roranous said:
Ahhhh, I couldn't stay out of this thread. Great pics Spliff- he looks incredible!!!!:google

Please make a collection thread. I really want to see it altogether because it looks great from what I can tell. A room shot would be nice. :rock
Collection is nothing fancy, definately not on par with most of you dudes here. I'd be too embarassed to post it.:eek:

Appreciate the compliments though!

Spliff said:
Collection is nothing fancy, definately not on par with most of you dudes here. I'd be too embarassed to post it.:eek:

Appreciate the compliments though!
Do it and we all shall honor your thread with our mighty posts.

You have some really kick ass stuff and it looks really well displayed and neat. I definitely like what I have seen. You deserve your own thread. Plus you could update it with new pics as you get things. :monkey5

Back