Captain America PF question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a Marvel Sample Exclusive on Ebay right now with a few hours left that's still at a decent price. I would post the link, but I don't think that will make too many people happy.

Hi, I´m spanish, and Im interested in an exclusive too. If some of you have one to sell, please make me know. Thanks, regards

A Marvel sample usually is more expensive than an exclusive, isnt it?

not necessarily. I think a lot more collectors are seeing that the number on the bottom of the base means nothing but a number.

not necessarily. I think a lot more collectors are seeing that the number on the bottom of the base means nothing but a number.
I've always thought they were numbered according to the order they're made, but I've read otherwise. I'd really like to know how it's done, but I guess the numbers are really just written on in no particular order.

I've always thought they were numbered according to the order they're made, but I've read otherwise. I'd really like to know how it's done, but I guess the numbers are really just written on in no particular order.

Most definitely NOT number in order of production, totally random.

Is it possible to find a sideshow captain america pf in any place different to ebay? I'm looking for one of them, but in ebay almost all the sellers are from usa, and most of them dont send out of usa.
And what is a good price for the normal and for the ex version? Thanks

Maybe Captain American and Doom will land up on one of those Express Update emails. Similar to Darth Vader and Obi-Wan.

I dont know what emails are you talking about, could you explain me? Thanks

You have to be a Sideshow newsletter account holder. Basically when Sideshow finds old products long since sold out in their wharehouse (it happens), they send out express emails to account holders informing you what products are available, and at what price. Since they only find a few pieces of the item, they make it fair by the first people to respond with an email, claim it.

Ok, I understand. So I suppose that if one day they offer some of the captain america figure, it will be difficult to take on time.
Any other way to find one? Thank you for your answers. Regards

Hey Fanboyz, I'm just curious as to how you know it's in mint shape?

My waitlist just converted for a Lara Croft PF, and I'm thinking that since it hasn't been out as long as say Captain America, I was just assuming that it was (a) A flexpayer that canceled, or (b) Another statue found in the warehouse. :confused: (Option a being the most likely)

I thought that the express emails were set aside for maybe something broken.

Would SS really convert my waitlist, have me pay full price, and send me one that was broken and returned without telling me?:confused::horror

Hey Fanboyz, I'm just curious as to how you know it's in mint shape?

I am not Fanboyz, but I think he called them up and asked them a few times. I brought the statue from Fanboyz and Sideshow shipped direct to me, it's perfect #101 :) If they are selling to you new, it's probably new or they would just put them on the express email. If they are putting tiny box damage on express mail, I don't think they would knowingly sell you something broken.

The problem with the PF Cap was the fabric rub on his stomach stripes. Other than that- great piece!

BB

Back