Captain America PF question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A whole bunch of freaking bullies. First you set the price and then you force people to sell it to you. Is there such thing as this.

I don't think he got a Ex for at cost these days.... I would be surprise and that would be one hell of a deal.

A whole bunch of freaking bullies. First you set the price and then you force people to sell it to you. Is there such thing as this.

Seriously?

Yeah, thats what I do, set prices and force people to sell me their stuff :rolleyes:

Go away :monkey4

where did this come from? and what did you sit on to make such a comment?

Man, pieces like this are what makes me wish I had gotten into this collecting thing a long time ago.

My only hope now is if the wait list which probably shouldn't still be going somehow converts, or if I find one for a decent price on ebay.

Darkness, UR NAZI KRONEN, $110 NOW!!!!

son...

I got dibs on that since before Darkness got it!!!

Seriously though, the Cap PF Exclusive is awesome, I much prefer the Stahlhelm to that Ultron thing...:monkey3

If only I had the dough...

I've got one sitting at the local UPS place as we speak! Going to pick it up tonight!!

This is my first big statue, and I'm excited to see if it lives up to my expectations.

Back