Captain America PF question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just have seen it now, but I think $530 US + shipping is very expensive. Better on ebay. But thank you anyway, regards!

No, cause the seller, as a lot of sellers, didnt send out USA. And in Europe is dificult to see this figure on ebay. What a pity!

Get it soon brother this PF is truly one of the best I wouldn't keep waiting for the best deal as its relatively cheap now when the movie comes out its going to blow up JMO.:D

I'll try, this figure is driving me crazy, I NEED IT. But I dont have enough money to spend as I have seen for the ex till now. I hope to see one cheaper, or nearest my house, to pay a little less in sending. I hope some day...

Sounds like your on it good luck triburito I'm sure you'll get one. Here's a pic of mine.
100_0463.jpg

:eek GREAT!!
By now, and with the price of each one, I cant afford something like that. If I buy the Captain, maybe next could be Red Skull. I like this figure too!!
But if I had enough money to spend, I'll buy the same as you have there. Congratulations!! And thank you for the photo

Its difficult to find one without paying too much. If someone wants to sell one, or knows someone, make me know, please. Thanks, regards

Back