Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trailer was much better than the 1st still not sold yet. What tonne are they going just bad ass action?

tumblr_pj6yslD2qX1u1kyq6o1_540.gif

Cap Marvel doesn't seem to exhibit much character. I'm only in this for the Skrull vs. Kree stuff. Hope it brings more to the table than that.

She seems a bit bland but the trailer still looks good much better than the first one. That is why i am asking if anyone know the tonne so i know what type of a movie i am going to see.

Think I'm getting too old for this ____. There's nothing here I haven't seen done before. Everyone in the YouTube comments losing their minds depresses me not because they're enjoying something I'm no longer able to, but because it's a sign that it'll be a while until blockbusters as a whole are genuinely exciting again.

Ben Mendelsohn gets to be in so many big franchises now I mean seriously Nolan’s Batman, SW and now the MCU!

Anyways as soon as I heard the Kree Skrull wars mentioned I got goosebumps.

She looked great flying around.

I really don't like the way her hair comes after her mask shield turns off (1 min 18). So unrealistic.

That's all that bothered you? :lol

Not the fact that she sounds like a little girl every time she speaks?

Not another "This war is just the beginning" for the umpteenth time?

Not the "who am I?" storyline?

This trailer almost felt like a gag reel of Marvel clichés.

Right? What an underwhelming trailer for a character marvel tried so hard to push to the forefront . I guess now that they got xmen and ff back they are like “ **** it just push this bs out”

I thought it looked ok. Mcu has a problem though, they are basically competing with themselves.

Well she seemed bland for my liking and some cgi was ****** but i tend to give movies benefit of the doubt because they are only trailers.

Agree with this take the most. Her voice. Why is she doing that voice? I was still giving it the benefit of the doubt as I thought maybe the scenes could warrant it, but then we get the ‘I’m not gonna fight your war, I’m gonna end it’ line in the same teenage/prepubescent cadence.

Even if the movie itself may turn out alright, the casting was completely wrong.

But even then the rest is just seems like everything we’ve seen before.

It’d be a shame if.. once the X-Men are in the MCU... a certain character was to take her out of the picture entirely, as it were...

tenor.gif

Still making "I'm with her" references two years after they lost?

48zEqGK.gif

Only situation I could ever see myself watching this movie is something to have on in the background while I try to fall asleep.

Back