Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The genius of Marvel I swear.

I love how they went from lighthearted cosmic to downnright comedy cosmic and now going for a semi serious to maybe even a full on serious cosmic tone.

Instead of fans just stepping back and looking at the overall picture they immediately give into their impulses and quickly go for the emoji expression comparison lol.

Go watch Affleck Joker if you ain’t happy with a Superhero punching an old lady in the face. :lol

Last edited:
Even if this film ends up being mediocre so what, BP was mediocre and it did nothing to take away from IW. If I don't like Captain Marvel then it will just be that much easier to walk away from Phase 4, lol.

Me & Jye are in til the end like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid :lol

D93FC3B9-5C1B-4B36-9F19-4AD512AE2C5D.jpeg

The comparison to this with Gadot’s WW has made me cringe on SM

I can’t believe they are trying to portray Captain Marvel like DCU WW

Hollywood’s creativity is dead :slap

Although I agree that delusional SJWs are ruining all valid criticism especially the claim that giving Captain Marvel some emotion of some kind is "Sexist" or "Misogynist" because the character happens to be a woman, linking the problem with your larger conspiracy agenda isn't helping the issue Vault Boy.

Last edited:
Poster trying to hard to be WW....and the trailer- we are in for what we expected-

There's no conspiracy. Its ideology. Subconscious. Sorry if that scares you.

There's no conspiracy. Its ideology. Subconscious. Sorry if that scares you.

Not scared, I just find it laughable that you need to come to a movie thread on a collectibles forum to spout your pseudo-intellectual ideology.

:lol :lol :lol

Spazznikt reborn :lol

Can’t he just be normal and pick on WB like everyone else lol

WB movies are DARK - his mom probably hasn't let him see them. Which may begin to explain the resentment. :lol :lol

Ok now that it’s official that we’re getting CM new trailer tomorrow night during the games half time break please tell me that the Avengers trailer is also imminent supposedly it’s a go for Wed morning GMA.

Last edited:
Back