Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

The latest rumor is that the Avengers 4 trailer was supposed to be released tonight during MNF and the Captain Marvel trailer would be on Wednesday during GMA, but Marvel decided to switch it at the last minute. As annoying as this is, I understand why they did it. Let's be honest ... if the Avengers trailer hit first, no one would really care about the Captain Marvel trailer two days later. Also, by premiering the Avengers trailer on GMA earlier in the morning, it will be available to view for an entire day versus premiering it at night, which would eliminate some casual viewers from seeing it until the next morning. Everyone wants to break the most views in the first 24 hours record now.

I'm more interested in seeing the new Godzilla trailer and four iconic monsters than I am for Brie Larson and her 'I'm bored with life' facial expression in this. :chase

The latest rumor is that the Avengers 4 trailer was supposed to be released tonight during MNF and the Captain Marvel trailer would be on Wednesday during GMA, but Marvel decided to switch it at the last minute. As annoying as this is, I understand why they did it. Let's be honest ... if the Avengers trailer hit first, no one would really care about the Captain Marvel trailer two days later. Also, by premiering the Avengers trailer on GMA earlier in the morning, it will be available to view for an entire day versus premiering it at night, which would eliminate some casual viewers from seeing it until the next morning. Everyone wants to break the most views in the first 24 hours record now.

Yep. Tho for me CM - a character I would've probably welcomed if Feige had taken his foot off the gas re the new MCU - is probably a pass; for me she's unwanted screen clutter in IW2. So far anyway.

And not expecting much from IW2 trailer; Marvel etc. has spent too much time insisting "characters are dead" and being fanatical about secrecy.:google

Back