Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stupid-sexy-flanders.jpg

Stupid sexy Flanders!!!!

I don't know man, that pic has me back to thinking that AEG might be my official "jumping off" point of the MCU, lol. Kind of looks like she should be punching out Mechagodzilla or something, lol.

They don't give Black Widow figures much of an ass and Scarjo has an ass (or at least used to) so I don't expect the Captain Marvel figure will suddenly have one.

Instead of Brie they should of got P!NK to play CM. She literally rocks the hair style and has muscle tone. Pretty sure she beat the piss out of Chris Evans and Robert Downey in real life lol can she act? Pshh who knows but she looks like her.

Well, all is not lost guys: my 72 year old father is "really excited" to see this one.

But, the man has perhaps the worst taste in movies and television than anyone I know. Still, if he represents John Q Idiot Movie Goer, than this turd might be a huge hit after all.

Has Aquaman passed a billion worldwide yet?

People like crap.

I love my dad, dearly, and I always will.

But....the man has the worst taste in movie and TV of anyone I've ever met. I don't think he's an IDIOT. Well....if there's a TV on in he room, I guess he becomes one.

Back