Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know where this goes, don't you? To the ultimate yet-unseen reveal... actual superhero sex. With nudity.

You know it will happen. On HBO anyway. Superman and Wonder Woman. At long last. So many young lads fantasies. Batman and Catwoman. Flash and Cyborg.

I think Spawn HBO might’ve been the first domestic superhero property to show sex, no? I could be wrong.

The Fire and Ice cartoon came close but not superhero.

Hopefully we get a shot of Brie in a thong in this.

I just watched her work out video flat as an ironing board lol

29DBD3C5-F60C-4F3B-9DC2-7B90C4AF7FB6.jpg

Ok forget the thong lol

Should’ve given the role to her who is she hell if I know but who cares just look at that rump roast :lol

51E7E386-FF1B-4F18-B3B3-85E8575F5FED.jpeg

Last edited:
She worked out? :lol

Besides RDJ, he's the highest paid actor, I think Thor and Cap should get paid more than any other actor or actress, just because of how much they actually work out to maintain those bodies. Same goes for Cavill.

That’s right forgot about WM the only good scene in the movie lol

I’ll never forget sitting next to a Dominican couple in the theater during the naked Dr Manhattan scene and the guy leaning over to his girlfriend and saying in his thick street accent....”Yo yo...yo yo...baby yo we gotta go I can’t handle a blue **** in my face like that yo yo seriously what’s up yo what’s up with dat yo!”

I lol for the entire night.

Those Dominican dudes ain’t got no tolerance or patience for naked dudes on screen lol

Last edited:
Okay after watching the first two trailers again I'm back to looking forward to this, lol.

Though it is funny in hindsight that if Nick Fury knew Captain Marvel all along and had a little space beeper to call her that he did *not* call her when the earth was being invaded by Chitauri (which judging by the CM trailers would have been right up her alley to do battle with) but *does* call her when everyone around him starts randomly turning to ash??

Lol, "crap people are disintegrating, better get Captain Marvel so she can shoot photon blasts at....their remains?" :lol

Okay after watching the first two trailers again I'm back to looking forward to this, lol.

Though it is funny in hindsight that if Nick Fury knew Captain Marvel all along and had a little space beeper to call her that he did *not* call her when the earth was being invaded by Chitauri (which judging by the CM trailers would have been right up her alley to do battle with) but *does* call her when everyone around him starts turning to ash??

Lol, "crap people are disintegrating, better get Captain Marvel so she can shoot photon blasts at....their remains?" :lol

We don't know when he got the space beeper tho. Maybe he got it after the first Avengers film.

Back