Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s just bad writing right there trying to create drama.

I love how you say that as if BP was the first MCU movie to fall victim to bad writing trying to create drama. :lol

Shuri not knowing what the ice was for is almost irreverent when compared to other examples.

Nsu8Qc5.gif

Marvel boss Kevin Feige has added fuel to the rampant speculation that Iron Man will be exiting the Marvel Cinematic Universe in Avengers: Endgame.
Kevin Feige seemingly confirmed the superhero’s fate to fans who have been very concerned about what would happen to him at the end of the Infinity War sequel.

Robert Downey Jr’s character aka Tony Stark was noticeably absent from the trailer of Spider-Man: Far From Home after having a significant part to play in Spider-Man: Homecoming.
So his absence has left many Marvel fans thinking he will die – or be retired – at the end of Endgame which is set to be released before Far From Home.

In a statement (via IANS), Feige said that Brie Larson’s Captain Marvel will now be the most powerful character in MCU – but wait, isn’t that supposed to be Iron Man?

He said: ‘We thought it was the right time to finally introduce Captain Marvel to the world.

‘She is one of the most popular characters and one of the most powerful characters in the comics and will now be the most powerful character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.’

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/27/marvel-boss-teases-iron-mans-exit-avengers-endgame-amid-rampant-speculation-8399442/

Personally I think it's just as likely IM just retires 'coz Pepper actually is pregnant and/or throws in the towel after Cap dies or something. Tony Stark - if he lives - is the last person I would have put in the Spiderman trailer if I was trying to keep up SOME kind of suspense for End Game.:google

And:
https://cosmicbook.news/avengers-endgame-super-bowl-trailer-likely

It's being speculated an Avengers: Endgame Super Bowl trailer may be released next Sunday as it is confirmed Disney has reserved multiple spots with the NFL and CBS.

While the footage and subject of the trailers are not known, it is confirmed by Adage, "Walt Disney will air an undisclosed number of spots in the game."

For sure CM and Spiderman. End Game people would show up anyway with no trailer.

Sooooo much wut….

Captain Marvel will now be the most powerful character in MCU – but wait, isn’t but wait, isn’t that supposed to be Iron Man?

No...Thor and Dr Strange are more powerful than Iron Man.

‘She is one of the most popular characters in the comics

She's not, not even close...:lol

and will now be the most powerful character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.’

More than Thor and Dr. Strange? Wut? How? :lol

:lol

Oh man Hulk was one thing but i’m not hanging around the MCU for that to get resolved i’m out after Spiderman FFH if Adam Warlock doesn’t show up in AEG he’s SOL :lol

Last edited:
:lol

Oh man Hulk was one thing but i’m not hanging around the MCU for that to get resolved i’m out after Spiderman FFH if Adam Warlock doesn’t show up in AEG he’s SOL :lol

What it’s true.

I will obviously jump back in when XM and FF show up which is probably the movie after Spiderman FFH :lol

So you’re staying...

If xmen or ff weren’t added I would have left like jye tbh. Just stick around for spidey

Sooooo much wut….

No...Thor and Dr Strange are more powerful than Iron Man...She's not, not even close...:lol

Huh. Funny I remember the Russos talking about how Scarlet Witch was just coming into her powers and how powerful she is; for me kind've a bummer they didn't go that route more.

Props to Feige for what he's accomplished, but figure he'll say anything to sell CM, after he went around saying the BP cast "was the best cast they'd ever had". Cr@p thing for any boss to do and IMO not true - up to CM thought ALL the MCU was well cast. Not like Downey's Iron Man didn't kick start the whole MCU train or anything:rolleyes:.

How out is out? Rumor is BW movie begins filming in February. I'll be lined up for the Disney TV series if the original actors are in.

This movie is the least of the three this year that I'm excited for. I foreseeing it being like ant-man; fun movie but meh. The only cool thing saving it is skrulls. That will be fun.

Back