Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad she can't act though... :lol

Here's a Brie Larson gif of her acting....wait for it.....

jwzCgHH.jpg

...keep waiting...

...any minute now...

and it's over.

Now c’mon Hollywood is an industry about being fake you can’t go singling her out when it’s her JOB to be fake.

C’mon seriously.

What’s next complaining about a bartender that gets people drunk or an ambulance that uses it’s sirens to go threw a red light lol

Here's a Brie Larson gif of her acting....wait for it.....

jwzCgHH.jpg

...keep waiting...

...any minute now...

and it's over.

She's a graduate of "The Keanu Reeves School For Children Who Can't Act Good."

a7KjEmQ.gif
Gx5x1n0.gif

Come on, everyone was bad in that film.

Never forget.

P4QlRqd.jpg

:lol :clap

I was by no means defending Brie Larson, but Gadot is a terrible actor. She gets a pass because she's eye candy. :yess:

Meanwhile Disney/Marvel is trying to make Brie look like a genderless member of the LGBTQ community. An under sexualized politically correct female super hero so they don't offend/body sham anyone. ... In other words, bland.

All the little girls need to be able to relate to Cap Marvel and feel like they could be her. :drool Because today, kids have to identify physically with their hero, rather than emotionally. After all, it saddens me that being a young male teenage Thor fan since the mid 80's, I was unable to grow up, be like and look just like the Prince Of Asgard. :(

If you remove sex appeal out of the equation she can still be a bad ass like Ripley or Sarah Connor because neither of those two were sexy or at least I hope nobody thought they were lol

Ok fine i’ll admit to fapping once or twice to underwear wearing Alien 1 Ripley with her 70’s crotch look but I quickly transitioned into mother figure as well.

But Sarah Connor HELL NO to that bad ass butch lol

Back