Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get it if that was a dc movie people would rip it to shreds.

Unless it was WW.

Which IMO last 1/3 is a letdown.

But guess movies now that are some sort of social milestone can have stuff that usually would get pounded or laughed at.

Marvel missed the boat not at least putting out a BW movie before WW - e.g. female lead *diversity*.

But that's OK Marvel is lining up first Asian lead MCU hero. Plus down the road if CM isn't going over as "head of the MCU" they can find a reason to stuff Spiderman and other popular characters into a film to get butts in seats. So for Marvel there isn't a downside.

Am i the only one who thinks some of the CGI is horrible?

I just cant stop seeing a computer game here. Steppenwolf was horrible but that was the case because it was rushed due to the changes. There is no changes here or hiccups just looks bad. I'm still watching it obviously.

The clips of her in space could be better. Having her in the helmet and glowing camouflages it quite a bit, but her facial features (the exposed part of her face) could be sharper/more defined.

I don't get it if that was a dc movie people would rip it to shreds.

If JL's CGI was this good it would have been universally praised, not panned. :lol

Yeah remember that Amazonian battle for the mother box yikes...

tumblr_naiqq8nxBy1sibomdo1_400.gif

I really have no interest or excitement for this movie and sadly the trailers have done nothing but confirm my disinterest. Anyone else?

I have no particular hype about it but neither would I have had hype for GOTG, Ant-Man or Black Panther. I'm all about Endgame. It sort of drowns out everything else.

I have no particular hype about it but neither would I have had hype for GOTG, Ant-Man or Black Panther. I'm all about Endgame. It sort of drowns out everything else.

I totally agree, but this will serve as a more than adequate distraction while I wait for April 25th.

I really have no interest or excitement for this movie and sadly the trailers have done nothing but confirm my disinterest. Anyone else?

I'm the same. Trailers haven't done much for me either tbh. I usually can't wait for Marvel films but with this one I'm very 'meh' about.

Now Endgame...that's the one I'm waiting for!! :impatient: :rock Bring it on!!

Well, yeah.

Waaaay back I wasn't all into IM either but IM trailer really caught me:clap - rest is history.

Resentful of CM character taking up screen time from characters I wanna see in End Game:mad:, and using Infinity Wars/End Game as a vehicle for this character's "importance".

Re the trailers to me no real chemistry between SLJ and Larsen, and her co-stars - including the cat - all seem more natural in their parts. Larsen still sounds like a little girl to me - not even sure what kind of personality she is trying to get across. Not good since trailers supposedly are film highlights. Huge difference from seeing Cate Blanchett's smirk in Ragnarok trailer - Blanchett has amazing screen presence. Even CM tag line is boring like re-using a line from Top Gun.

Earlier post made a good point about introduction of Skrulls but won't be falling over myself to get to a theater for this one.

Back