Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched an interview with the new Crumb from IX she said she’s happy to be the first sassy alien to maniacally laugh at captured prisoners in the presence of her Hutt master.

Holy crap! :lol :lol :lol

Wasn’t Brie in charge in her Kong movie just a few years ago lol

Yep back in 2017 along with ScarJo GitS, Emma Watson Belle, Logan passing the torch to Laura, and five additional months of Rey in TFA, lol.

X23 was so awesome

5D38E803-9515-4CFD-8C0C-29EF17A14987.jpeg

Last edited:
I mean if that isn’t the quintessential bad ass sassy female I don’t know what is.

It was actually showing a female doing an action that actually couldn’t have been done in the era Raiders took place in.

But i’ll still be there for CM opening night first show so whatever I don’t let this stuff bother me whatsoever other than making me jokingly complain in a forum because I got too much real life bs problems to worry about like trying to get over this horrendous flu I got going on with me my wife and son.

Godspeed friend. Last time I had the flu I sharted right on my parents' couch. Never trust a fart when you've got the flu.

See when you say “ruining” that’s not being savvy to how Corporate America works.

Forget the actresses they only have partial say in their statement if any at all that stuff has to get approval thru multiple legal agencies from her reps and the studios.

If I were to tell my MCU liking teen neices right now that Brie is pulling a fast one on them by ignoring so many other previous female action leads from the 80’s they would immediately say “Umm sure creepy uncle who cares about those old movies female representation is working under a whole new set of rules”

There is nothing for Hollywood to ruin they have already earned huge earnings off our beloved Ripley, Marion and Sarah a billion fold already they don’t care about leaving out parts of history because the shareholders are focussed on selling my nieces the now even if they are disrespecting their own industry by neglecting to bring up the previous female action stars.

Ok so in Brie’s eyes she’s the first. Good for her that’s the reality she operates in. Shame on my nieces for not caring about the previous female action heroes but that’s on them not on Brie’s big talent agency they’re just being corporate america.

My nieces would never watch T1/T2 Aliens etc.

Hell even Grace recently said while she doesn’t like the female push coming from CM she’s actually starting to appreciate it.

So in typical Grace fashion she contradicts herself again for the millionth time lol

Well said......

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Yeah it’s all marketing.

Girl power is in right now so that’s what they’re going to sell.

Not really, It's called pushing an agenda, indoctrination, and forcing it upon everybody as such Hellywood is highly known for it's liberal influences.

Not really, It's called pushing an agenda, indoctrination, and forcing it upon everybody as such Hellywood is highly known for it's liberal influences.

Exactly, the fan base doesn't want it, but that won't stop them.

It's currently tracking for a $160 million opening weekend and $465 million domestic run, so there's hype coming from somewhere.

It's Marvel so it'll make money and I'm sure plenty of feminists will go see it multiple times if if has enough of the feminist agenda crammed in the s making it's best picture nomination a shoo-in.

It's currently tracking for a $160 million opening weekend and $465 million domestic run, so there's hype coming from somewhere.

Curiosity. It's a new Marvel film. MCU fans. Some really like CM and happy for her intro. People that feel like a female superhero as lead is a big deal.

Others praying for 20 seconds of End Game connection in credit scene. Boost from End Game connection.

Second week BO will say more, pro or con.

34611-rbnz.jpg

Kate Sheppard would be proud... :love .. maybe one day Brie will be on a bank note, or at least a Marvel themed set of stamps...

I've been a comic book fan since the late 80s.

I remember Carol Danvers frequently popping up in X-books as some kind of spy or something.

Does anyone REALLY like the character? She seemed to me to be a supporting cast type on a par with Harvey Bullock from Batman.

Who the hell is out there going "OMG I wuuvvv Captain Marvel, she's my all time favorite!!!"?

Back