Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats what we dont like about US sellers. HK is relativly cheap. :lol :duff

Touche :)

I'm from the Philippines, though, and yet many HK sellers in eBay charge too much :( It takes 3-4 weeks for me to get my item despite paying 25-35 dollars for shipping :( That's why for 1:6th items, I'd go to store-rooms first. They're HK-based but shipping is free to my country.

I'm really gonna be upset if this never becomes a reality. She's a grail figure for me. Still hopeful though.

I'm really gonna be upset if this never becomes a reality. She's a grail figure for me. Still hopeful though.

:exactly:

I also really hope this comes through. This makes my dream of having a 1:6 Rogue's Gallery one step closer to reality :)

I LOVE Batman Returns and desperately want a Catwoman from it (and other characters), but honestly, this particular version is really pretty generic and would be nothing more than a place holder until a better one came out. :impatient:

Cotswald still has her at ETA- Unknown but the fact that she is in-stock in HK is good news. Never thought I'd see a Returns Catwoman in 1/6, at least not outside of a substancial Batman line.

yesterday just got her
hope your guy enjoy
IMG_3299.jpg

IMG_3300.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

IMG_3314.jpg

IMG_3319.jpg

IMG_3307.jpg

IMG_3305.jpg

Back