Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Halle Berry Catwoman is the worst pos DC movie ever made AND that includes B&R and Steel.

A Returns Catwoman would much welcomed addition and I hope this ships soon. Had a major crush on her when was 9.

Halle Berry Catwoman is the worst pos DC movie ever made AND that includes B&R and Steel.

A Returns Catwoman would much welcomed addition and I hope this ships soon. Had a major crush on her when was 9.

Half way into August now... starting to worry... more...

These underground customs can get delayed. It's probably one person hand making them all, and where it's a small run without all the things that come with being a corporation like Hot Toys, there's less pressure to hit deadlines like those guys strive for, it'll be more like, when they're done, they're done, if things come up to slow it down, oh well. This really isn't for sale anywhere but a few eBay dealers either, so it's not like there are numerous shops expecting inventory that need to be dealt with. I'm not even sure how the people that make figures like this go about arranging for preorders.

When I preordered my Keaton Wayne it was delayed about two months. I was definitely worried but abc express came thru with it. Like MF said, this isn't unusual.

Store Rooms sent me an email suggesting I use the money I spent on Catwoman to buy other stuff. I asked about a refund (as I didn't really want $120 worth of other stuff) and they refunded my money.

They still have it up for pre-order, but seems they aren't too confident about it being released :huh

That's funny. I ordered through them as well and have heard nothing

I sent them an email awhile back to see what the status of the figure was and they said it was delayed, but didn't know when it would release. Then a few days ago out of the blue I got another one suggesting I put the money towards something else... it was kind of odd.

I'll keep watching though and see if it eventually releases and if it does I'll buy one from them. I definitely trust them after this.

But with storeRooms you will most likley be gettng a cheap immitation version or have parts missing. I'd get the refund now if I were you. then get it off another seller Once it actually was released. Don't mess around with Pre orders.

Brothers production Taxi driver was supposed to come out in February. And I waited and waited. Finally it came out in July. 5 month delay but it came out.

But I did get mine from store rooms only to have inferior recasted heads and 3 key missing parts including an extra head and my brother got the same. When I saw the real figure in person at a store it was a night and day difference. If store rooms is offering you money back now take it and run!

Store Rooms sent me an email suggesting I use the money I spent on Catwoman to buy other stuff. I asked about a refund (as I didn't really want $120 worth of other stuff) and they refunded my money.

They still have it up for pre-order, but seems they aren't too confident about it being released :huh

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Its an odd situation to say the least...

But with storeRooms you will most likley be gettng a cheap immitation version or have parts missing. I'd get the refund now if I were you. then get it off another seller Once it actually was released. Don't mess around with Pre orders.

Brothers production Taxi driver was supposed to come out in February. And I waited and waited. Finally it came out in July. 5 month delay but it came out.

But I did get mine from store rooms only to have inferior recasted heads and 3 key missing parts including an extra head and my brother got the same. When I saw the real figure in person at a store it was a night and day difference. If store rooms is offering you money back now take it and run!

Odd... I got the Bros Production Batty from them and it was great. No missing accessories and the figure was clearly their work and not a recast or substitute figure.

battya.jpg

Back