Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup I have!!

DSC_3128.jpg

That Shreck Cat stand is awesome!!!!!

I really like the idea of symbols for the Bat villains... make a Mayoral one for Penguin, that crazy Joker head inside the circles for Joker... great idea!!!! Or even just an umbrella and a grin respectively.

That Shreck Cat stand is awesome!!!!!

I really like the idea of symbols for the Bat villains... make a Mayoral one for Penguin, that crazy Joker head inside the circles for Joker... great idea!!!! Or even just an umbrella and a grin respectively.

Hey Wor, Evil already made the Joker head inside circles one.

If it is, they will prolly just make Keaton Batman and be done. I don't see anyone else being made by them.

Agreed, I think licensing might be tricky too. DC Direct and Toynami got the go ahead to do merchandise and everything's been Batman and his vehicles, that may be the limit of what can be done. I'd still take an HT Batman '89 figure though.

Agreed, I think licensing might be tricky too. DC Direct and Toynami got the go ahead to do merchandise and everything's been Batman and his vehicles, that may be the limit of what can be done. I'd still take an HT Batman '89 figure though.

I'm hoping we see Bob the Goon, Jek Porkins, Lando Calrissian, and Robert Wuhl. :pray:

And if they do a Jack Nicolson Joker, it has to be on one of the GoHero mp3player bodies so it plays Prince music.

I want this (if it looks like those pics) not convinced yet that this is not a swindle of somekind. Can the member who posted the inhand pics give us a little more info? Strange that he had only 2 posts and then vanished? And he is the only one to receive this? That could be a REALLY CLEVER way of bumping up orders?.
:dunno

Edit: Just checked his profile, he joined to post those pics?! And has only posted in this forum, very suspicious to me. But I am always convinced that a conspiracy is happening!

Got a shipping notification from Store Rooms :rock No tracking, although I think when I ordered Batty from them I didn't get a tracking number either.

Back