Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

Greg from Cotswold. Wanted to straighten some things up from our end regarding orders for the Catwoman figure.

Yes, we still have her up on our website as Pre-Order with a release date of Unknown. Why? Because, we're still waiting for our distributor to deliver on them. They said, and I quote:

Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 11:45 PM
To: Greg @ Cotswold
Subject: RE: Latest on Catwoman

Hi Greg

Supplier still not tell me the date of release.
I am so sorry.

If your customer cannot wait for it, pls let them know.
I will cut order of this supplier.

Thanks a lot!

However, after reading this thread, we at Cotswold are confused, for our distributor is none other than StoreRooms themselves. I've since e-mailed our rep for clarification as to what is going on, for we placed our order for these sets months ago.

On the flip side, we are not canceling any Catwoman orders unless we are in contact with the customer who ordered it, and they decide that they no longer wish to have it on order. We ourselves will not cancel an order for an item unless the manufacturer notifies us that the item will not be coming out, and even at that, we contact our customers personally (via e-mail or phone) to let them know what happened.

Also, I wanted to clarify something regarding our inventory management system and how it operates. As it stands, our website is not directly linked to our inventory management system, thus our website is not "real time" as far as what is and is not in stock. Mercury is our eyes and ears on watching inventory levels and does as best she can on updating on the website as to what is and isn't in stock. However, we are working towards creating a new website that is "real time", but it is a long and expensive project to undertake.

Just wanted to clear the air on all this and our take of it.

Thanks,

Greg Brown
Director of Marketing
Cotswold Collectibles, Inc.
www.elitebrigade.com

yesterday just got her
hope your guy enjoy
IMG_3299.jpg

IMG_3300.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

IMG_3314.jpg

IMG_3319.jpg

IMG_3307.jpg

IMG_3305.jpg

she is beautiful:monkey2

I ordered from fsjacky. Havent heard from them yet but the first couple of months, they did send me updates. Then last month, when I was torn about cancelling my order, I emailed them about updates and they emailed me back asking to please be patient as the order has been made and it would just require patience. So I'm just waiting. I was gonna email them after seeing the new pics but I'm gonna wait til someone here in the states starts getting their tracking # so at least by then, I can legitimately ask what the status is since some are already getting their Tracking. I'm quite confident that the seller is legit though so I'm not really worried. I'm very glad I didnt cancel specially after seeing the pics. I'm quite shocked that it turned out even better than the proto pics.

What a great looking custom. She turned out much better than I expected. I wasn't going to get one but I had to go ahead and order it.

And they still have her up for sale on their website. :slap

oops. Yeah, sorry about that. I guess canceled isn't the word. They let me know that it was indefinitely on hold, so they wanted to know if I wanted the other in-stock stuff I had ordered.

Thanks Greg for clearing things up. You guys rock at Cotswold!

I ordered from fsjacky. Havent heard from them yet but the first couple of months, they did send me updates. Then last month, when I was torn about cancelling my order, I emailed them about updates and they emailed me back asking to please be patient as the order has been made and it would just require patience. So I'm just waiting. I was gonna email them after seeing the new pics but I'm gonna wait til someone here in the states starts getting their tracking # so at least by then, I can legitimately ask what the status is since some are already getting their Tracking. I'm quite confident that the seller is legit though so I'm not really worried. I'm very glad I didnt cancel specially after seeing the pics. I'm quite shocked that it turned out even better than the proto pics.

fsjacky will ship my catwoman on monday :rock

I just contacted apes again... really want to know if this is on its way...

Im really tempted by this and there are a couple of ebay sellers who are selling her, how does she compaire to the size of a Hot Toys figure?

Would like to know once some people have them in hand.

Are there any websites offering this figure or is ebay my only hope? Cant seem to find it on ebay now it seems to have finished so im wondering where to get it that would ship to the UK?

Back