Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit the bullet and just bought one, heres hoping its as good looking as the pictures that have already been posted.

I caved in too and ordered a couple Sovereign Studios Keatons to go with Catwoman and the upcoming Nicholson Joker custom

:exactly: I ordered from storerooms but haven't gotten any shipping notice yet.

EF and I got a email saying it had shipped, but no tracking #s. Although I can't remember if I got one for the Bros Prod Batty figure, of if it just arrived on his own :lol

I got a shipping notice from Storerooms with no tracking info. I don't think they send tracking info from what I remember from Batty and Dirty Harry.

I got a shipping notice from Storerooms with no tracking info. I don't think they send tracking info from what I remember from Batty and Dirty Harry.

That's what I was thinking, but wasn't 100% sure. Would be nice to know approximately when the figure will arrive. But, guess I'll just have to be patient :lol

guys, i saw this today on hand in mongkok.

it looks very decent. Especially for the asking price of 750HKD.

the paint and sculpt is excellent.

Great to hear, did it look like the in-hand images that were recently posted?

That's what I was thinking, but wasn't 100% sure. Would be nice to know approximately when the figure will arrive. But, guess I'll just have to be patient :lol

Great to hear, did it look like the in-hand images that were recently posted?

I dunno any in hand pics.

all I see is that its excellent likeness, with excellent paintjob and costume. I doubt that HT can do better job.

I was talking about the pics from a couple days ago posted in this thread... you can see them reposted in post #283. Just wondering how those compared to what you saw.

But, sounds like you were pleased... so that sounds good to me :duff

I was talking about the pics from a couple days ago posted in this thread... you can see them reposted in post #283. Just wondering how those compared to what you saw.

But, sounds like you were pleased... so that sounds good to me :duff

ah yes, I went back and saw it.

its on par, if not better than those images bud.

you'd be very pleased with this one.

$120 shipped from Store Rooms, and $120 seems to be the going rate from other sellers; but of course you have to add in extra $$$ for shipping.

Cool , thanks. Doubt I'll be able to fit one in but this has turned out awesome if those photos are straight out of the box.

Back