Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree... I was kicking myself after the first Nicholoson Joker came and went. Luckily it got a V2, but I paid an extra $50 or so for him.

I would not expect a V2 for Catwoman as the figure seems pretty inclusive and she's not as popular as the Joker.

I was thinking that. I'll just have to pass on it I think but I can see this being one that people pay silly prices for in the future.

yesterday just got her
hope your guy enjoy
IMG_3299.jpg

IMG_3300.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

IMG_3314.jpg

IMG_3319.jpg

IMG_3307.jpg

IMG_3305.jpg

:thud:

This turned out GREAT! Is that stock paint?!?

Anywhere still avail to order?

I've just bought one. The seller I've bought my T-1000 off is going to leave me super bad feedback. I've had him waiting far to long. :slap:monkey4

I wouldn't be surprised if these were out of stock now though. This should look great with my Nicholson Joker.

There seems to be a few T-1000's on ebay so I'm just hoping I can get one eventually. This seller I've bought it from now might actually wait until I can pay , he seems cool with it and still has apparently over 17 in stock anyway.

Definately, I'm waiting for when those people start to realise they were hyped up and don't actually want 6 versions of the T-1000. :lol

Definately, I'm waiting for when those people start to realise they were hyped up and don't actually want 6 versions of the T-1000. :lol

No Joke. That is just over kill. I just got he extra parts to complete the Biker looks. 2 is all I need of T-1000.

If the sculpt looks like that in person , awesome.
What worrys me a little is that the suit might look cheap and tacky. Time will tell I suppose.

Yeah, BP figures have done pretty well on the secondary market. I figure at this point if there is any chance I might want one of their figures I will go ahead and order.

And definitely prioritize this figure over the T-1000, you've likely got a bit of time before that one sells out completely and there will be likely be a lot of buyers remorse for those that bought 3 of them :lol

Please Please guys I HAVE to warn my collector fraternity yet again

DO NOT GET IT FROM STORE ROOMS :( :( :(

Don't be swayed by their price, they almost always find some way to scam you. They are scam artists. You will get it, open it and think it's alright, little do you know though they probably stole something out of the package and posted it loose on Ebay, or swaped it with a cheap knock off version.

Avoid avoid... can't stress this enough.. burned way too many times from them :(

Back