Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing in the mail yet . . .

Same.

Yep.

I hear ya.

...BTW: Speaking of Storerooms. Lost a package on airway, no insurrence. Rain send out a new one without any problems. :rock

Uh-oh.

Fingers crossed Catwoman makes an appearance today...

Yeah, I just sent them a message. This is taking a little too long, even for Store-Rooms. :impatient: :(

I must be on ignore. :gah:

Btw, did you get a reply TB?

Yeah, I got a reply...Same as yours..."Second batch in November".

The only problem is, I was sent an email three weeks ago telling me that it had been shipped. So which is it? Is it on it's way? Lost in the mail? Or will it be shipped later this month?

Ugh.

Sucks you guys are still waiting. :(

I was really thinking I would need to use a stand for her, but she hasn't tottered at all. Don't think I'll need a stand. :)

P1110026.jpg

Yeah, I got a reply...Same as yours..."Second batch in November".

The only problem is, I was sent an email three weeks ago telling me that it had been shipped. So which is it? Is it on it's way? Lost in the mail? Or will it be shipped later this month?

Ugh.
Cheers TB.

Hmmm, I recall getting an email from them about a different figure I had ordered and they said it had been sent. When it didn't arrive I enquired and they said it was a pre-order. Got the figure, no problem, but it does make it confusing. I can wait. I'm just glad it's coming and they did such a good job of it.

Cheers TB.

Hmmm, I recall getting an email from them about a different figure I had ordered and they said it had been sent. When it didn't arrive I enquired and they said it was a pre-order. Got the figure, no problem, but it does make it confusing. I can wait. I'm just glad it's coming and they did such a good job of it.

See? Now this is why I love a good message board. That's helpful information, creech; I'm sure that's the problem...

And I was starting to worry! :duff

Well I got an e-mail on Oct. 27 from Store-Rooms saying they had packed and shipped my order (several days after I had placed it). I still haven't seen her show up, and "packing and shipping" implies more than just a confirmation of a pre-order to me.

This figure was supposed to be a very limited run, so the idea of a second batch being sent later in the month sounds fishy to me - meanwhile, the price on Ebay has doubled.

I'm going to give it till Friday (to make up for any possible oddities on the part of the local post office), then send them an e-mail asking what's up.

Ah , your right Creech. I remember now being sent an email regarding the brothers production taxi driver being shipped about 6 months before it arrived. I'd imagine it's an automatic email that's sent out by them, quite confusing.

For those of us who haven't recieved this figure I'd imagine they haven't even been shipping and we're in the second batch.

It must be what they use to confirm your order. I hope it's not going to be like the redux Blade Runner figure where they released a lesser version. Don't mean to make anyone worry. :lol I'm pretty sure it will work out fine.

Weird though if I were in a "second batch" when I placed my order earlier than some who have already received their figure from Store Rooms?

I plan to send them a message today to check on my order... they've been responsive in the past.

Weird though if I were in a "second batch" when I placed my order earlier than some who have already received their figure from Store Rooms?

I plan to send them a message today to check on my order... they've been responsive in the past.

I sent them a follow-up message yesterday after I got the mysterious "second batch" reply, basically asking them whether or not my figure has actually shipped.

No response.

I'm trying to be cool about it because I realize that there's something of a language barrier here, but my patience is running a little thin.

Gotta say, I'm glad I paid via Paypal. Push comes to shove, I can probably get my $$$ back. I'd rather have my Catwoman, but still...

It's really odd that galactiboy hasn't gotten his yet and I have. We live less than 15 miles apart, placed our orders within a day of eachother with gboy being first and I still got mine a week ago.

You're always welcome to come over and smell the box she came in if that'll help, galactiboy. :duff

Back