Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why sell something for $120 when you know you can get $180 and up for it?

Sorry. I'm just a little less than impressed with this Store-Rooms experience so far. I'm a little wary of 'em at the moment.

Because its a preorder for the 2nd run which comes out end of Nov.

I have never had any bad experiences with StoreRooms, so no need to not trust them. I just bought one.

THANKS FOR THE LINK! :duff

Ok, guys... Heres the checklist:

Jack Jocker (check)
Pfeiffer Catwoman (check)

I need at least to complete the set

Keaton Batman
Keaton Batman (Returns)
Devito Penguin

I know I will pick up a 1/6 statue of Penguin and try to mod it into a 1/6 figure but no idea on Keaton Bats... Any suggestions?

Man I kind of want this but I don't know what I'd do with it without a 1/6 Keaton Batman, 1/6 Joker, and 1/6 Penguin.

I couldn't pass on this nice looking figure. I put my order in yesterday at Storerooms for the second batch. I know some people have had not so good experience with Storerooms. I've ordered from Storerooms once before and had no problems with them. The only thing I wish they would do is provide tracking information when they ship out your order.

This will be my first Batman figure in my collection.

dolls022.jpg

I'm VERY happy with it!

Is the head pushed on all the way AllisonAmy? She seems to have a very long neck in that picture. Congrats on getting her though!

Back