Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1110066edit.jpg

P1110072editcrop.jpg

I sent them an email to see what they say... gotta say I'll be pretty damn annoyed if I got bumped to a 2nd shipment :cuss

I thought you cancelled your initial pre-order gb. Wouldn't that be the reason why you're in the second shipment arena now?

Second response from Store-Rooms. I guess it answers my question as to whether or not it's actually been shipped...

"Thanks for your order.
My system will send email automaticly
We keep you order in file and it will be send onc it availiable.
Second lot of Cat will availiable at late Nov.
"

I suppose don't mind waiting until early December (I ordered on October 20th, after all), I just hope I get the same quality Catwoman everyone else is getting and not some bastardized Store-Rooms knock-off (can someone can knock-off a knock-off?).

I mean, really..."second batch"? :dunno

I thought you cancelled your initial pre-order gb. Wouldn't that be the reason why you're in the second shipment arena now?

That is possible, but I know that I placed my 2nd ordered mine a day or so before some people who have already received their figure from Store Rooms. Not being sour grapes about it... just confused how they are sending out orders if not in the order placed.

Just a heads up, Store room is accepting new orders again for those who missed their chance. $120 shipped can't be beat, especially considering how much they go for on Ebay already..

Just a heads up, Store room is accepting new orders again for those who missed their chance. $120 shipped can't be beat, especially considering how much they go for on Ebay already..

True, but allow myself to quote...y'know, myself...

I suppose don't mind waiting until early December....I just hope I get the same quality Catwoman everyone else is getting and not some bastardized Store-Rooms knock-off (can someone can knock-off a knock-off?).

Why sell something for $120 when you know you can get $180 and up for it?

Sorry. I'm just a little less than impressed with this Store-Rooms experience so far. I'm a little wary of 'em at the moment.

That is possible, but I know that I placed my 2nd ordered mine a day or so before some people who have already received their figure from Store Rooms. Not being sour grapes about it... just confused how they are sending out orders if not in the order placed.
I see. You did say something to that effect earlier. I just misread it somehow. I ordered mine in July, so their system does have hairs on it, and now I have a fur ball. :monkey4

I'm just a little less than impressed with this Store-Rooms experience so far. I'm a little wary of 'em at the moment.
:1-1:

:lol

No time for love, Dr. Creech! This is deadly serious business!!! We're talking about (potentially) not getting our dollies! :panic::panic::panic:

I think we'll get them. Just hope they don't go the redux route with a copy cat Catwoman. Meow.

Thanks! I had to share those last 2 because I couldn't believe how much they looked like Michelle Pfeiffer. It really is a marvelous sculpt! :)

Back