Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on mine. Thanks for posting that! ^^^^^

I didn't notice till now that it says end of June. Now I can put my impatience on hold.

I'll be curious to see what this is like, this is my first purchase like this, I've bought customs before but knowing the artists or having feedback from others, no one can fill you in on what to expect with this figure. If it all works out, great, nice to have a villain to go with my Keaton Batman.

I sent the following message to eBay seller apes_hk97

Hello!

I would like to know when you will be shipping this item: Custom made - Catwoman 1/6 Action figure, Item # 200463448022.

Please let me know when you will send it.

Thank you

I got this reply:

Hi,

I am sorry that the factory informed the target release date should be end of this month but the item is not released yet. But don't worry, I must be the one to get the 1st lot production and you won't find this item in the market yet.

Anyway, once the item has been released, I will get it immediately then send it to you with the online trackable no without any delay.

Thanks again for your patient.

- apes_hk97

I was just wondering about this... oh well, most figures seem to get delayed. I'm not too worried.

Being a custom from an unknown makers, I'd expect delays and other things, which is why I'm glad I got my preorder in without paying up front, because I wouldn't be surprised either if this falls through and never even ships.

I'd recommend not waiting for it, even though it's semi-mass produced, it's still a custom, they'll be finished when the maker gets around to it, they're probably not worrying about deadlines or taking time off to tend to personal matters if need be.

I have a feeling this will drag on or possibly never even release. Could WB possibly caught wind of it and done something?

So what happens for those of us who put money down on a preorder? Do we get refunds if it never happens?

Yeah, I'd guess if HT does get the rights to the Burton films we'll likely just get a Joker and Batman.

I sent an email to Store-Rooms, I'll let you guys know what I hear. Figures like this are usually delayed quite a bit, but never hurts to try and get some information.

Yeah, I'd guess if HT does get the rights to the Burton films we'll likely just get a Joker and Batman.

I sent an email to Store-Rooms, I'll let you guys know what I hear. Figures like this are usually delayed quite a bit, but never hurts to try and get some information.

Good to know. I have an order with them for this.

Back