Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent an email to Store-Rooms, I'll let you guys know what I hear. Figures like this are usually delayed quite a bit, but never hurts to try and get some information.

Store-rooms has terrible communication in my experience, so a non-response means nothing.

I am uneasy about the delay in this figure too.

So what happens for those of us who put money down on a preorder? Do we get refunds if it never happens?

Depends on who you preordered it with and how willing they are to refund or how protected you are by your means of ordering.

Store-rooms has terrible communication in my experience, so a non-response means nothing.

I am uneasy about the delay in this figure too.

Never had a problem with communication with Store-rooms, but I only use their store, not the ebay store now.

There's still plenty, they're available on ebay. Its just that this thing got postponed. It was supposed to ship last month and we're just worried cause its almost at the end of the month and still no word whether this is shipping soon.

Got my reply from apes_hk97:

Hi,

Producer announced that the item will be released this month. I will advise you once the item has been released. Thanks.

- apes_hk97

Back