Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

I just think it's criminal that Hughes didn't design this "to-be" grail. There are certain expectations to live up to with a Catwoman PF. Not including Hughes is a big no-no in my book. Now I just hope Newman or Miller (if he can take time off his DC Bombshell line) can tackle sculpting duties.

I just think it's criminal that Hughes didn't design this "to-be" grail. There are certain expectations to live up to with a Catwoman PF. Not including Hughes is a big no-no in my book. Now I just hope Newman or Miller (if he can take time off his DC Bombshell line) can tackle sculpting duties.

You did see the Catwoman lsf right? I rather this be nothing like that.

QFT!!!! :goodpost:

I could see a black suit with some mild purple hues, similar to how Batman is black with blue hues.
Could be a real nice homage.

Yes Newman or miller please!!!!!

If you see my posts on pages 21 and 22, you'll know that Adam had no hand in the design of the LSF. Anyhoo, Artgerm, my fellow Singaporean, will have to do for the PF. And yes, CBG, Newman or Miller is a must. Anyone but Cipriano. Bad QC always follows a Cipriano sculpt (rogue, psylocke, spider woman). And yes, one can always put up the Marvel/low grade-less cost argument, but for superstition's sake no Cipriano please!

QFT!!!! :goodpost:

I could see a black suit with some mild purple hues, similar to how Batman is black with blue hues.
Could be a real nice homage.

I would love a really dark blue or purple, black is so played out for these Catwoman statues.

I'm praying she's fully sculpted (we don't want any DC Museum Catwoman hot mess) and am praying Mark or Tim sculpted her. I'm starting to really detest Cipriano's work (80% horror QC on his work, 20% just don't like his bodies).

I would love a really dark blue or purple, black is so played out for these Catwoman statues.

I'm praying she's fully sculpted (we don't want any DC Museum Catwoman hot mess) and am praying Mark or Tim sculpted her. I'm starting to really detest Cipriano's work (80% horror QC on his work, 20% just don't like his bodies).

What? The DCD catwoman was a big mess?!? I thought she was a great statue. It was very well made and stunning! :dunno

What? The DCD catwoman was a big mess?!? I thought she was a great statue. It was very well made and stunning! :dunno

LOL, oh yeah? Is that why you can't give her away now? :lol

Her face is pretty, yes. But, I hated the droopy, cheap outfit, and the "whip" that was actually just a piece of string.

Plus, you should hate her since you're ALL ABOUT LOW ES, she wasn't even numbered. There could be 10,000 of these things out there.

Judging from Black Panther, Sideshow mixes in blues for highlights.

sideshow-black-panther.jpg

There really aren't any blue highlights on BP. At least not on the production piece

There really aren't any blue highlights on BP. At least not on the production piece

I think we may get a good idea when we see the in hand pics of Batman. Iknow that SSC had blue highlights on his cape and cowl on the prototype. Ofcourse using blue for a highlight colour on black is a tried and true comic book coloring technique.

regardless of solid black or blue or purple hues, the catwoman pf deffo needs gloss, and hey-vay gloss at that. love the leather/latex look ;)

LOL, oh yeah? Is that why you can't give her away now? :lol

Her face is pretty, yes. But, I hated the droopy, cheap outfit, and the "whip" that was actually just a piece of string.

Plus, you should hate her since you're ALL ABOUT LOW ES, she wasn't even numbered. There could be 10,000 of these things out there.

:lol yes I must agree with this. Well said! She was ok, not great. The face and pose was pretty good. But one thing after a few days I hated was the loose outfit that was too baggy. The colors of the boots was weird because of the gray. Can't wait to see what SS does with her. It would be cool to get a classics catwoman with the long hair.

Catwoman pf at 1:15

[ame="https://youtu.be/XQnWIeg2SHQ"]https://youtu.be/XQnWIeg2SHQ[/ame]

Ooh, I love the art of her holding the diamond! That would be an awesome EX over just having that weird disproportionate arm with the whip!

Back