Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

not bad....

Sintiacutetulo-1.jpg

Is the concept art of the PF?

Could be....and could not be. Some concept art shown in videos, calendars, etc. may not even end up being used as the final concept for a piece. So though these two concepts might exist, it doesn't mean either would be used as the final vision for a catwoman piece. Though given the art on the right is by the same artist who did art of the upcoming Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn PFs....it's also possible catwoman could come to life through the same artist/direction. :)

-SideshowAlex

That concept art is great and much netter than the original artwork

Has the portrait on the LSF been tweaked? It looks alot better in that picture.

I wonder if the face was altered since comicon? the lsf head looks better to me...or maybe its just because i'm not seeing it with the body(which looked disproportionate to me at comic con).

Has the portrait on the LSF been tweaked? It looks alot better in that picture.

I wonder if the face was altered since comicon? the lsf head looks better to me...or maybe its just because i'm not seeing it with the body(which looked disproportionate to me at comic con).

I don't think it looks any different. I've often pondered whether I should buy it, so I've looked at those SDCC pics and vids quite a lot. ^_^ It's just a case of a more flattering lighting imo.

It does look better, but it's still the same sculpt.

I don't disagree it's the same sculpt, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a different paint job. You know they read these forums, and maybe after hearing the almost unanimous dislike of the face after SDCC, had it re-done. It's possible! :wink1:

I agree that the LSF looks much better now! But I want more info on the Pf damn it! :gah:

That's what happens when you hit the bottle, women start looking better.

Back