Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

The face was the last problem the LSF had. It's the odd anatomy that was the main issue IMO.

Could be....and could not be. Some concept art shown in videos, calendars, etc. may not even end up being used as the final concept for a piece. So though these two concepts might exist, it doesn't mean either would be used as the final vision for a catwoman piece. Though given the art on the right is by the same artist who did art of the upcoming Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn PFs....it's also possible catwoman could come to life through the same artist/direction. :)

-SideshowAlex

Thanks Alex for clarifying these small issues.

As seen then, can this also be applied to pieces shown in the last Comic Con that are not being finally released with that look, as this Catwoman LSF and the next Superman PF???

BTW when will be the preorder for the Superman :wink1:??

Thanks again

Her face was nice to begin with. It didn't look like some extreme supermodel so maybe that's why people didn't like it :dunno Then again I imagine most Catwoman fans don't give a ____ about anything but her appearance.

Her face was nice to begin with. It didn't look like some extreme supermodel so maybe that's why people didn't like it :dunno Then again I imagine most Catwoman fans don't give a ____ about anything but her appearance.

I guess many people, including me, were expecting Audrey Hepburn.

I liked the classic pin-up vibe, though, and as I said, I've considered purchasing it every now and then, her price being the only 'deterrent'.

Actually, only her and Black Cat would get into my house as LSFs.

Wow! How you know what I was thinking? :lol

Here is a poll (still running) which I'm sure many of you partook which clearly shows the fans want a Jim Balent Catwoman PF :hi5:

It also shows they want Adam Hughes' too but let's ignore that part :pfft: (for the record I like both but Jim Balent's a little more)

Kind of unrelated but Artgerm has painted another lovely Catwoman.

catwoman_magazine_final_lr_by_artgerm-d62sv0q.jpg

Back